Chapter 6 phone call

Andy's pov:

Izzy Jayy and I had sat there talking for about an hour when crow walked in. "Oh my gawd it's so cute!" She yelled as she picked him up.

"I wouldn't iz" Jayy said but she didn't listen she held crow close and squeezed him a bit too tight he wiggled out of her grasp and scratched her cheek leaving three marks that looked close to bleeding.

"Ow!" She yelled letting go of crow as he came up to me and started rubbing up against my chest. Izzy put a hand to her cheek.

Jayy got up and ran to go get the first aid kit. "I'm so sorry izzy I should have had him in his cage" I said biting my lip "it's fine" she said looking at me and smiling a bit.

She took her hand away and I gasped. There was blood on her hand and smeared on her cheek. I put down crow and Jayy came in with the first aid kit and started wiping the blood and patching up her cheek.

She bit her lip and closed her eyes until he finished. I heard her phone ring and she opened her eyes and all that showed in them was terror.

"Izzy what's wrong?" I asked and she gave a small fake smile "n-n-nothing" she said and took her phone out looking at the screen "shit!" She said and I saw that it was some guy named Chad calling.

She took a deep breath and it answer. "Hey Chad" she said and even though the phone wasn't on speaker you could still hear him screaming at her.

"Where the fuck are you?! You were suppost to be home an hour ago!!!!" He yelled "I'm sorry I went to a friends house and I-" "I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES" he yelled and she bit her lip "I'm sorry Chad" she said looking down.

"Get home now you filthy whore! And don't go out cheating on me again your my bitch nobody else's!!" He said and she nodded "I know I'm sorry Chad" she said and he hung up. "I'm sorry guys I have to go" she said standing up and looking like she was on the verge of tears.

"Izzy who was that?" I asked not wanting her to know I had heard the conversation. "My boyfriend" she said looking down "I know I didn't tell you but I never get to spend time with anyone and I didn't want to ruin it with saying that. "

She held her cheek and grabbed her bag. "Do you want us to take you to your place?" Jayy asked and she nodded "alright c'mon"

We all went and got in the truck and she gave us directions to her house. When we got there she jumped out and waved us goodbye. We watched her walk up to the door and walk in. There was a guy there about 6ft he had blonde hair and a strong build. I assumed this was her boyfriend.

You could tell she was scared and she didn't know we hadn't left yet. She looked up at him and he yelled at her and slapped her and she fell to the floor. Her boyfriend looked up saw us and closed the door closing us off from whatever else he did to her.