Chapter 16 friends and partys

(Long chapter because why the hell not)

Izzy's pov:

Oh god oh god I can't believe I just said that! I blushed madly and looked down burying my face in my hands.

Jinxx was the only one who said anything. "Wait which Jeremy? Me or Jayy?" He asked but all I could do was shake my head.

I peeked up to see Andy and Jayy staring at me in shock. They were freaked out by it!! I can't believe I said that!

I stood up and ran up the stairs to my new room before locking the door behind me and laying on my bed.

What's wrong with me? Why didn't I just wait for him to stop? Why did I have to say I liked them? What if they don't want me here anymore because they think I'm weird because of it?

Just then I heard a buzz and looked over to see my phone. Chad had given it back to me at the hospital. Don't ask me why I'll never understand him.

I picked up my phone to see that it was a text from my friend Hannah.

Hannah had been my best friend since sixth grade and she always looked out for me. Chad had allowed me to hang out with her. Again don't ask me why.

The text read 'hey haven't seen you in a while where have you been?' I looked at it and smiled a bit. I could always tell Hannah anything no matter how embarrassing sad or depressing it might be. She stuck though everything with me. She was the main reason I hadn't put a bullet in my head after Chad started beating me.

I texted back 'I'm fine and I'm actually at a different house now ^-^ I think I like it here!'

I waited a few minutes until I got a reply 'wait your happy somewhere with that bf of yours? Are you sniffing sharpies again?'

I giggled and responded 'nope I'm not with chad I'm with a group of guy friends who said I could live with them and me and chad are done!'

She texted back 'omg that's great! Wait hold up! Group of guy friends? WHY WAS I NOT INVITED?!'

I laughed and smiled 'if you want you can come here.' I said and sent her the address 'I think they are planning on having a party too and I could use a girl friend'

She replied almost immediately 'ok be there in a bit and don't worry I'll be your girlfriend. ;) '

I giggled and blushed a bit before setting my phone down.

I walked down the stairs again, forgetting about what I had said about liking Jayy and Andy.

As I walked into the living room the first thing I saw was the drinks and snacks lining the counters. As I looked around I noticed speakers and Andy and Ashe picking out playlists on their iPods.

I smiled a bit and sat next to Ashe. "What's going on?" I asked. He smiled "we said we were having a party. Did you think we were lying?" I shook my head.

Andy laughed and looked up at me. Did he forget about what I had said? I giggled "how can I help?" I asked and Andy shook his head. "It's all done but you can invite some friends if you want." He said and I smiled.

"Yay party!" I said and the guys all laughed at me before I pulled out my phone.

I texted Jordan, Ashley (her friend not Ashe), Paige, and Hannah again just to ask where she was.

The girls all replied that they would come and Hannah said she was in the driveway.

I looked confused until I heard a car pull up and ran out the door.

"HANNAH!!!" I yelled excited to see her. We ran into a hug and I laughed. "I've missed you!" We both said at once and then giggled.

"So why are you staying here? Why didn't you just go touring with Chris? I thought that would be what you would do if you got away from chad." She "said.

I sighed. "Well...." I told her what had happened and told her how Chris was here and that I liked the two guys who were letting me stay.

She smiled. "Always count on you to get yourself in boy trouble." She said and I hit her arm. "C'mon shorty let's go!" I said.

I always called her shorty because she was 5'2. I was a bit taller than her and I always teased her about it.

She pouted before we walked up the steps and I opened the door for her.

Jinxx's pov:

I heard the door open and I peaked out from the kitchen. The guests weren't suppose to get here yet.

I saw izzy walking in and she had a girl come in beside her. I bit my lip to keep my jaw from dropping.

She was gorgeous!! She had long hair that looked like it had been dipped halfway into the blonde. The upper part of her hair was a beautiful light brown.

She wasn't very tall which was fine because I loved short girls. All of a sudden she started laughing with izzy. It sounded like music.

I was shoved forward into the living room. I fell flat on my face and all the guys started laughing.

I heard an amazingly pretty voice. "Are you ok?" I peaked up to see the girl smiling at me and I felt my cheeks burn red. "N-n-no I'm fine" I said and stood up.

She giggled and held out her hand. "Hi I'm Hannah." She said and I took her hand shaking it. "I'm jere- I mean jinxx!" I said chuckling nervously. What was wrong with me? I was making a fool of myself!

I saw izzy and the guys making kissy faces at us and I blushed more.

Hannah giggled. "What's wrong? Your blushing more than izzy does!" "Hey!!" Izzy said.

The guys laughed before continuing to get ready for the party. I smiled before looking down at Hannah. "Would you maybe help me make the snacks? Just cause izzy's busy and I uhhhh" I trailed off and she giggled "sure I'll help!"