Chapter 22 over time

(This chapter tells what happens over the next year while Isabelle is on tour and everything and how everyone gets along without her so if it goes too fast please forgive me)

Andy's pov:

After izzy had left I had started focusing a lot more on the band and so had Jayy.

Jayy had started dating some guy he had met at the party after izzy had left and he tried setting me up with other girls. As did the other guys.

I never wanted another girl though. Izzy was the only girl I wanted. We talked pretty often and she said that the tour was going great.

I always listened to everything by motionless in white now since I knew izzy was the one writing them. BOTDF had gotten a tour and so had we so had we.

Chad had even come over one day to ask or more like demand where she was. I said she had left and he had tried to force me to tell where she went but thank god I had the guys there.

Jinxx had proposed to Hannah about 8 months after izzy had left and she had said yes. CC and Paige were perfectly happy together and they had started being insanely crazy together all the time now.

We were all on the tour bus tonight and we were getting ready. We had all started wearing warpaint and I had used some of izzy's ideas.

I had the stitchs a line across my nose and even the spikes around my eyes.

I looked in the mirror before walking in the living room. Everyone else was ready to go on. "Ready batman?" Ash asked. I nodded "let's go!" I said and we all ran off the bus and backstage.

Izzy's pov:

Chris and I had been having a great time on tour. The guys in the band kept trying to hit on me and Chris let them because he thought they were 'better' for me.

I only wanted Andy. I had heard that BOTDF and BVB both got tours so it wasn't that hard to find what city they were in.

I put on my stitchs war paint and black eye makeup. I looked in the mirror as I fixed my hair. It looked perfect.

I put on a motionless in white t-shirt. I didn't have any BVB merch because Chris wanted it secret that me and Andy were together.

I was planning to surprise him at the concert or just see him in concert. I needed to see him again. That's all I knew. I walked out into the living area.

"So how do I look?" I asked. I heard a few wolf whistles and I rolled my eyes. Chris stood up and hugged me.

"Have fun Bella-Eve" he said and I hugged back. "I will Chrisy" I said before kissing his cheek and running out the door.