Chapter 3 music

Andy's pov:

Isabelle, Jayy, and I had gotten to my house and she had washed off. I was biting my lip as we sat on the couch and she told us about how her family had abused and hated her and yet she still rarely cut or self harmed.

"Wow izzy your even more amazing than I thought" I said past the warpaint of stitchs on her right cheek and a spike in her left eye I saw her turn red.

I chuckled. Damn she was cute. "So when you want to get rid of your anger what do you do? If you don't mind me asking" Jayy asked.

He was sitting in the other side if the couch with izzy between us. "Oh well I write music and sing a little I'm not too good though" she said could this girl get anymore perfect?

"I have an acoustic guitar if you would like to play" I said and she smiled "and also me and Andy are in bands so if we like your songs we could play them and maybe give them a twist if you like." Jayy said and she smiled wider "that sounds amazing" she said.

"Great Andy why don't you go and get your guitar so she can play?" Jayy said obviously trying to snag a moment with izzy.

I bit my lip and got up reluctantly going up to my room and grabbing the guitar. As I started down the stairs I heard Jayy talking to izzy in the living room and stopped to listen and I couldn't believe what I heard.

(Sry about the short chapter but I liked the cliffhanger I'll post a better chapter next hopefully)