Chapter 19 the strange blonde

(I found out how to do different fonts ^-^ yay oh you don't care...... Nvm then)

CCs pov: (just go with it)

As I drove into Andy's driveway I looked over at Paige. She was so pretty. She had dark brown hair with chocolate brown eyes. She looked angry and kind of upset at the moment.

I took her hand and intertwined our fingers. "It will be alright babe I promise." I said and kissed her cheek which seemed to ease her sadness.

"I can't believe Andy could say those things? I mean he knows what happened to her!" She said looking over at me. "I'm worried about her CC who knows where she would have gone?"

"I don't know but I swear we will find her." I said and she nodded before I pecked her lips quickly and got out. I walked around the car and opened the door for her.

She nodded a thanks and grabbed my hand before we walked into the house. The guys all looked at us as we walked in. I gave them a small smile and walked over to the couch pulling Paige on my lap.

"Ok now that CC and Paige are here we can start looking." Andy said. He looked like he was insanely worried and it was obvios why. Guilt always eats away at you.

We all set up certain places we would all search. Instead of getting separated we would stick together so she would come out for one of us if not the other.

Paige squeezed my hand and I kissed it before looking into her brown eyes that matched mine. "We'll find her Paigee." I said using her nickname and she smiled a bit. "I hope so..."

Izzy's pov:

I opened my eyes and looked around. It had gotten colder.

I pulled my jacket closer around me. I crawled out from under the bridge. I saw a small group of people maybe 4 or 5.

I sighed thinking about all the guys. They had usually been so nice to me. But maybe they thought the same thing as Andy and were only being nice.

I went by some of the benches and sat down. I looked around again only to notice that the group of people were staring at me.

I couldn't recognize any of them but then again I was fairly tired and I still had a massive hangover from the party.

I saw one of them start walking towards me and I looked down, hoping he would get the message that I wanted to be alone.

"Hello" said the boys and I looked up to see a blonde. It took me a few seconds to realize who it was.

Chad

I backed away. "What are you doing here?" I asked scared he was going to take me again.

"Oh babe don't you remember? I told you I would be paying you visits." He said before sitting next to me and wrapping his arm around me before pulling me closer.

He used to do this all the time when we first started dating. He was being so nice and I didn't know why. But I really needed someone to be kind right now.

I couldn't help it. I buried my face in his shoulder and let the tears come.

He stroked my hair comfortingly. "What's wrong with me chad? Why can't i do anything right?" I said sobbing.

He chuckled. "I've been asking the same questions about you since we started dating izzy."

I sniffled and looked up at him. "I'm sorry chad... But why are you really here?" I asked.

Me smiled that smile that he always have before he was going to do something horrible. "As usual I love messing with people and making them feel like shit. And you set it up perfectly." He said. I looked past him and saw snowflakes starting to flutter down.

I started sobbing more as he grabbed me forcefully. "You've always made things more fun izzy"

(Time lapse 4 hours)

Chris' pov:

I looked ahead at the road partially covered with snow. Izzy must be freezing out here.

We had searched nearly the whole town and we still couldn't find my little sister.

I was getting more and more worried by the minute. What had happened to her? Where the hell was she?

I drove to the children's park. Please be here izzy. I parked the car that I was in with Ashley jake and Dahvie. We all got out and I saw the others start piling out of there cars.

We searched the around the park until I went to the nearby river and sat by the edge. Goddamnit Bella!! Where did you go?

When I find you I swear you are coming on tour with me to get you away from that chad guy and all of these assholes who are acting like your friends.

They aren't doing anything to look out for you all they've done is hurt you. I sighed and watched the water flow and thinking to myself.

Wait that wasn't just the sound of the water. What the hell was that? Was that sobbing?

I stood up and followed the sound until it got louder. I saw a bridge and a dark figure huddled under it.

I came closer until I could see the long black hair huddled against the snow. "Bella-Eve?" She turned to look at me.

She had a long cut along her cheek that didn't look deep enough to scar. She had been crying for a long time I could tell and she had been bleeding quite a bit because the snow around her was red.

"Chrisy?" She asked. I ran to her and picked her up before hugging her.

She didn't hug back.

"Why did you come and find me Chrisy? I left for a reason...." She said and I felt hurt.

"Isabelle I'm your brother of course I was going to try and find you." I said and pulled her into a hug.

She wrapped her arms around me. "Chris..... I don't want to do this anymore...... I don't want to live anymore....."