Kimiko League

They were on a large ship still following the red butterfly as Natsu, Nash, Astra, and Izusa were trying to hold back puke.

"I thought you said you got over motion sickness" Erza said

"I didn't say anything *holds mouth* about ships..." Astra said

"Why... water..." Nash said

Lucy chuckled and then she looked out to the water as the wind from the sea blew in her hair.

"Hey Storm," Gray said, "did you see that butterfly that Astra was talking about?"

"No" Storm said, "Maybe it's just a thing that Zeref only made made her see"

"Yeah, but why not have us see it?"
Gray asked

Storm shrugged, "Hey Astra, why can you only see that butterfly thing?"

"How should I know?!" Astra yelled, "Maybe you guys're just blind. *regurgitation* *holds mouth* Why did it have to be a ship..."

"Nash, do you need anything?"
Sylvia asked

"A knife, so I can take myself *hiccup* away from this *hiccup* torture..."
Nash said

Sylvia started running away, "If that's what you need, then I'll get it!"

"Not literally!" Nash yelled

"Lucy..." Natsu said, "I think... I'm done for..."

"Would you quit whining, you big baby" Lucy said

"At this time, I wish Wendy was here" Izusa said then covered her mouth

"I'm sure *hiccup* we'll be there soon..." Astra said

"Hey, guys..." Lucy said, "Why'd the ship stop?"

"I'm alive!!" Natsu and Nash yelled

"Freaking finally..." Izusa said

"That is strange" Erza said

Astra looked up a little and saw the red butterfly, but then it disappeared suddenly.

"What the..." Astra said

Astra jumped onto the railing crouching as everyone saw her and thought she was crazy.

"What're you doing?" Reiki yelled,
"Do you have a death wish?"

Astra reached out her hand and when she did, it disappeared into thin air and she widened her eyes. Astra quickly removed her hand looking at it seeing it was still there. Astra looked down and saw sand and it all clicked for her.

"I get it" Astra said

Astra stood up on the railing, "What is she...?" Nash said and Astra jumped, "Astra!"

Nash ran to the edge of the ship and looked over see that she wasn't there and he was confused.

"What the..." Nash said as Storm, Reiki, and Izusa ran over

"Where'd she go?" Reiki said

"Did something take her?"
Storm suggested

Izusa looked down and smirked, "Clever"

Nash looked at Izusa as she stood on the railing, "What're you doing?"
Reiki asked and Izusa jumped off, "Are you serious"

They all saw that Izusa disappeared too as soon as she jumped and they tried to look beyond more.

"What magic is this..." Reiki said

"It has to be cloaking magic"
Lucy said

"Then how's anyone suppose to find this place?" Nastu asked