Reiki & Storm vs. The Dagger Twins

"The Kimiko League?" Izusa said, "You mean the group that weird guy was from?"

"See how they talk about us"
Tommy said

"Delinquents" Hina and Gina said

"Astra Dragneel" Tally said, "Finally, we meet again"

"How do you know my name?"
Astra asked, "Who are you?"

"Why do you always ask questions?"
Navi asked

"Wait a minute... is that..." Izusa said

"I thought we sent you back home!"
Astra yelled

"Well my Daddy got boring! So..."
Niva said then morphed into her father, "I killed him"

"How did she..." Astra said

"Morphing Magic" Izusa said, "As long as she kills someone she can transform into them and gain their memories and powers"

"Huh, you're not that dumb after all"
Navi said turning back

"Shut it, you priss!" Izusa yelled

"What did you call me?!" Navi yelled,
"I'll kill you!"

"Wait," Jumper said, "remember the plan"

Navi sighed and crossed her arms, "Yeah, yeah, I know..."

"What plan?" Astra asked

"To kill you two, Natsu Dragneel, Wendy Marvel, Rouge Cheney, Sting Eucliffe, and Gajeel Redfox"
Sayore said

Astra hitched her breath, "No way!"
Izusa yelled

"You'd be wise not to get in our way"
Gina said

"Since past Gajeel wasn't sent here, we had to eliminate him in this time"
Hina said

Izusa froze as her heart was basically breaking, "No..."

"He put up a good fight, I'll give him that," Mist said, "but nothing I couldn't handle"

"Niether did Wendy" Jumper said

"Wendy..." Astra mumbled

Izusa stared at Mist as tears formed in her eyes and she started remembering moments of Gajeel and her.

~Flashback~

Little Izusa was in her high chair as she had food all over her mouth and Gajeel was sitting there half asleep with his hair in a ponytail.

"C'mon kid, you gotta eat" Gajeel said and Izusa shook her head, "Damn it! Eat!" Izusa started crying and Gajeel sighed, "Hey, I'm sorry. Papa's just tired, that's all. I didn't mean to yell" Izusa stopped crying, "Tell ya what, you eat this and I'll take you to train with me"

Izusa smiled and opened her mouth happily as Gajeel stuck the spoon in her mouth. Izusa clapped her hands as Gajeel smiled at his adorable daughter being cute.

~End Flashback~

A tear went down Izusa's face, "Papa..."

"You bastards" Astra yelled, "I'll kill you all!"

"You're not strong enough"
Jumper said

"You wanna bet?" Astra yelled

"Absolutely" Jumper said

"We don't have time for this"
Tally said, "Find the stone, then we leave"

"Sir, you do realize that these are Fairy Tail wizards" Tommy said, "They're descendants of the worlds most strongest wizards"