The End of Daycare

Sabre POV
We jumped into the portal and appeared into a game I never seen before. I of course wanted to be teams with Goldy. But Unicorn Man wanted to be on a team with Goldy. (Bro, just check Instagram. We are always sitting next to each other. ) So it was 3v2 which I totally beat Unicron Man by 1 kill. I know I am lame. But I think I have actually a chance with Goldy.

NEXT DAY

Goldy's POV
I am think I dont have a chance with Sabre because, well Cookie is flirting with him. And he is laughing. But I have at least a 35% percent chance because he said " You are the funniest friend I ever had." I wish he would notice me always getting a chance to sit next to him! I have like 3 stories on Instagram and 1 video about us! And also Unicorn Mann is annoying. He wants to flirt with me every single time Sabre leaves. I always say 'friend' or 'best bud' so he gets the point that I am friendzoning him. I am aware of that. But I really like Sabre.

Cookie's POV
Look here, 1 Sabre is mine and 2 DONT TOUCH MEH COOKIES. So of course Goldy is so oblivious she does not know that Sabre likes her. I will take that advantage and get a boyfriend. But Sabre still likes Goldy. And I need to find a way to make his love be gone for her and love me. I know Tina will get mad, but so who cares. (Me: FREAKING EVERYONE)

Ucm POV
So Cookie is flirting with Sabre which I totally ship! So I told how great Cookie is to Sabre and he said only one word. "Cool" I was so mad I yelled " COOKIE IS AN AMAZING PERSON AND YOU JUST SAY COOL! WTH YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH COOKIE AND GOLDY IS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ME!!!" I kept yelling at him but I stopped when Goldy came in the room. I blushed when I saw her golden eyes. But she lpoked mad. She said " UNICORN MANN! I DONT LIKE YOU AND O WILL NEVER. I ONLY LIKE YOU AS A FRIEND! " I messed up. Sabre was like "Ooooh you just got rejected!" He smirked. Goldy yelled at him " YOUR NOT BETTER. I HAD A CRUSH ON YOU SINCE WE MET BUT ALL YOU TALK ABOUT COOKIE. HOW FUNNY SHE IS. HOW GREAT SHE IS. WHAT CAN SHE DO THAT I CAN'T? YOU KNOW WHAT I HAD IT I AM LEAVING TO NEW YORK. BYE HOPE I NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!" And she left. That's how I never saw her again. "I love you" she whispered.

Goldy's POV
I know I was harsh. Just leaving. Not saying good bye to the rest of the kids. But what can I say? I hope my last words would stick with him.

THATS PART 2 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LIKING THE OTHER ONE!