10

Sabre and Tina are brother and sister in this chapter
Everyone: 25
Goldy: 24

Goldys POV
"I WANT TEA TINA!" Ryan yells. "Calm down Ryan, lets go get tea." Tina tries to calm the 25 year old. "Um, hey Goldy you head inside I need to talk something with Sabre." Ucm says looking down. "Okay! Be back in 5 minutes though." I say walking in the café.

Ucms POV
I turn to Sabre. "Sabre, I know your in a relationship, but I just wanted to say this. I lik- no I mean I love you." I was about to say something else but Sabre kissed me. I move him along a wall so Goldy wont see. I kissed him back. Then we break apart for air. "Let's not tell Goldy about this?" "Great idea, cutie." He says. I start blushing. "Hey Sabre, beforw we go in, meet me at my place at 3 tomorrow." I say winking. He winks back.

Ryan's POV
I see Ucm and Sabre come back after their kiss and talk. And yea I saw it. I told Goldy about it, she said she will beat the crap out of both of them. So when they came to our table, Goldy stood up and said, "Hey honey, were you kissing Ucm by any chance. Im not upset at all." She says sweetly. "Um, cheat on you?! Why would I? And Ucm was asking help for a girl." "Well then Ucm, why couldn't you ask us?" Goldy said, now turning to Ucm. "Uh, I um.. I am sorry okay? Just wanted to ask him I am sorry just..." He paused. "Lets Just go Sabre..." Goldy said pulling him outside. "Bro, you messed up." Tina says to Sabre. He sighed. "Tea?" I ask. "Yea lets get it."

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY O O O OOOO RILEY AUTO PARTS YAAA!

Goldys POV
I wake up to see Sabre in my bed. I am still unsure with yesterday but why would he cheat on me? Then I see his phone waking up with notifications. I look at Sabre and he is still asleep. I unlock his phone to see messages by a person named "❤". I open the messages and they weren't sent by me.

              ~text~

❤: dont forget 3 pm cutie
                   Sabre: I wont ❤
❤:GN cutie.     
               Sabre: GN! Love you       so much

              ~text~

I look at him. So he is cheating on me. I dont know why but I go to the kitchen and call Tina. "What's wrong? Why you calling so early..." Tina says. "He-hes cheating on me! With Ucm! Tina please! Can I come over?" "OH HELL NAH HE DIDNT come over when you can. Bring what ever you need that doesnt remind you of him." She yells. "I'm coming now...."

I arrive to their house. I knock and Tina opens and hugs me inside. There is Ryan sipping tea and playing Forknife. " Hey Goldz wassup?" Ryan says. Tina explains. "I'm calling him right now.." Tina says. "BISH WHY DID YOU BREAK MY BFF HEART! HOW DARE YOU! MOM IS GONNA SPANK YOU AND SO AM I! AND FUCK UCM! HE HAS HIS OWN LOVE LIFE! YOU SHOULDNT BE WITH THE ONE THAT YOU WERE FIGHTIMG WITH! LIKE WHO DOES THAT!?!?" Tina screams into the phone.

4 hours later the door bell rings. I head to the living room to open it, as I did I saw him... "H-hey!"

wHo dO yOu tHiNk iT iS? Hint someone I havent mentioned not gonna say how many times but less than 3 times in this book.....