9

Uni moved to Washington State for hero stuff deal with it
Janets POV
Text~
Uni Boi: hey!
Gold Boi: Ucm! I missed you!
Uni Boi: Well I am moving back! How are you and Sabre?
Gold Boi: are u upset?
Uni Boi: no!!! Not at all! I am actually dating one of my side kicks, Monarch (KaylaCasas)
Gold Boi: oh okay! So when you coming? We are rn having a double date? When u come we can have a triple date!
Uni Boi: how much sugar u having?
Gold Boi: ._. Ummmm

   ~Uni Boi added Cheese Boi~
Uni Boi: how much sugar?
Cheese Boi: um, she had waffles, 4 of them with whippcream
Gold Boi: SABRE! Hmp
Cheese Boi: what I am helping my bud!
Uni Boi: ._. Since when did u consider me as a friend??
Cheese Boi: um, 3 days after we met I guess
Uni Boi:oh, cuz I thought I would hate me for hating u
Cheese Boi: No! This is how we started the boi usernames!
Gold Boi: ye tru well gtg c'mon sabre!
Cheese Boi: okay!
~Text~

As we arrived to the restaurant I ordered spagett and the others do to as a daycare memory. Then we went to the picnic where there were kids already and a plane flew bye and the kids were screaming.

Sabres POV
We wwnr back home and I higged Goldy the whole time. Since it was snowong a little bit, I got up and went out side to sit in the snow. "Elan?!?!? Whats going on?" " It was the first time I felt snow when I met you and the gang. I just wanted to celebrate the 10th year of it."
Ringggggggggggggg
I check my phone and it was Ucm who was calling me. "Wassup dude?" I say. "Just arrived on the plane! See you in 5 hours!" "Okay! See you!"

Ucm POV
Monarch is sleeping on my shoulder while we are on a plane to go see the gang! I missed them so much! I shaved my beard and now I dpnt have my hoodie on, but my mask I do. I look out of the window ans see the hige daycare. I shed a tear. I missed that place, I had my first kiss, my friends! Everything. My Lab. We pass by both daycares. I see kids going to picnic area where it had that cave of weapons. Everything that are old memories I passed by. A few minutes later I realize the captain is Ley. "Hey ley!" I say. "Unicorn?!?!? Hi!!!! Tell Goldy and the others I said hi!" "Will do!" I go to wake up Monarch but I see had kissing another guy. (Yes I made it this come out of thin air) AND GUESS WHO THAT GUY WAS?!!?!? It was him.

Doooooodooooodoooodoooodooooodooooodoooodooodooodoo. Who is that person gotta wait til next chapter probably most ppl wont be excited cause my story sucks and it doesn't have that many things logical.... Help me my arm hurts writing this in 1 hour.
Word Count: 507 words!