First Kiss

THERE ARE ERRORS SO DONT BE PICKY Cookie's POV
So, I guess Goldy and I are chill (Me: Not confirmed.) "Hey. Sabre accu-" "I don't want to hear about him. Not from you." 

Goldy's POV

Ughhh. Here goes Cookie about her FREAKING GOD DAM BOYFRIEND HOW GOOD HE IS! Ughh I cant take no more of Cabre (Idk da ship name) So I head downstairs to play with Chippy (The on thats not a plushie) downstairs and play it with my best bud sloth/human in the whole world. Once again, as Ucm passes by I say, "Thanks."

Sal's POV                                                                                                                                                                                     Fun Fact about two toed sloths...... I am joking. Anyway I am to tired to be intervied for my part of the story, GN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sabre's POV

As Goldy said, I started to get mad. I follow Ucm to his basment and say, "I SPENT MONTHS LOOKING FOR THAT 3 TOED SLOTH(cuz 2 toed sloths can kill you.) AND YOU JUST SAY IT IS YOUR PRESENT! Look I know what my brother did to you doesn't mean I am going to do it."

Ucms POV
"Broth-er?" I said nervously. All this time in my superhero years, it wasn't him? "Ye. A brother. I was the Flash. (People back in the olden days of Sabre's Channel.) Just liking another girl but my friend took her heart. Which I was fine with that." I shook my head. This is all a dream.

Goldy's POV
I come downstairs where I see Ucm frozen and Sabre isbtalking to him. "They are comimg along" I said to myself. Then I hear a thud from downstairs. I see Ucm passed out and Sabre looking for a way to wake him up. I see no pots and pans. I started to worry how did he pass out. I asked Sabre what was going on. He said "Idk. I was telling him that I had a brother and he passed out." BROTHER?!?!?! I WAS about to pass out. I was about to fall when Sabre catched me and pulled me back up.

THIRD PERSON
Sabre caught her and pulled her up to close (idk if u know what I am saying) and their lips touched.  They blushed. Goldy ( I really want to say Janet) ran upstairs and went to her room. Ucm woke up saying what just happened.

Sabre's POV
I told him everything. Except the kissing. I hope Tina got that one. Its like a deal. I take pictures of Tyan she takes pictures of Gabre.

SCHOOK SUCKS EXCEPR MATH BUT ALSO MATH CUZ ITS THE ONLY CLASS THAT GIVES US HOMEWORK CUZ THEN EVERYONE NEEDS HELP AND THEY ASK ME CUZ I AM A NERD so help me. On Saturday gonna write new part.