10 years later

Goldy's POV
I was walking down the street of New York and see this guy that I swear I saw before. I said to him " Do I know you?" He paused looked at me,blushed and ran. I look back in confusion. Then I get a text from this unknow number. It said "I am Tina. From Daycare. Please come back to the town." I blank out.
5 hours later I arivive in Daycare, Texas. I walk through the abandoned houses and see my old Daycare. The one that I ran away from. I started crying small tears. Than I see someone. I stop crying. Its 4 people. One has a tail, another one has a horn, the third one has a red thing under its chin and the second one is normal. I walk closer, and hear "GOLDY!" and the third one ran up to me hugging me so hard. Its Sabre. I start crying and hugging him back. In the distance I see Ryan, Tina and Unicorn Man. Then I see Cookie Ryan towards them, mad. Of coruse being me I am confused. Why is she mad?

Sabre POV
She's back! I am so happy. I bought a gift for her and everything. As I turn around I see Cookie. She is mad as a kettle. Lol. She is Tina now I think. "Cookie! Goldy is back!" Cookie doesnt reply.

Cookie POV
Great. Now Sabre is my Ex. UGHHHHHH. I wish I can kill her. She takes MY SENPAI no one does that. NO ONE.

Tina POV
Ok. I know I hate her but I am actually happy that she is back. Ryan had no girl gamer as skilled as Goldy. Its been 10 years.

Ryan POV
YESSSS. Now that she is back I dont have to have Tina all over me! But in general I am happy she is back. Cookie is boiling. Since Goldy was gone, Sabre and Cookie were a thing. And Sabre agreed that they were a thing. I feel bad for Goldy if she finds out. Don't tell Ucm I said this. Forget about it.

Ucm POV
GOLDY IS BACK! NOW I CAN TELL GOLDY THAT SABRE AND COOKIE WERE LAVENDER AND RON! Yes sweet revenge smells good.

Hey guys I know I posted 3 parts in 1 day. Sorry. Have a fun night/day everyone!