Burned Popcorn Cameron Dallas Imagine

Your POV

You and Cam have been dating for three years now and y'all had a house together. "What do you want to do today?" he asked you. "Ummm, movie day?" you said back. He nodded his head in response. You stood and went to the kitchen to pop a bag of popcorn. When it started popping Cameron came in behind you and started kissing your neck.

It felt good and you tried not to moan by biting your lip but that didn't help. He soon found your sweet spot and you let a moan out. "Does that feel good" he asked suductively on your ear. You nodded in response. He turned you around to face him and kissed you passionatly. You kissed back and wrapped your legs around hos waist. He grabbed hold of your thighs and carried you upstairs. When y'all made to y'all's room he lied you on the bed and took of your and his shirt.

He climbed on you and started kissing your neck again. He made his way down to your bra and unclasp it. He started massaging and sucking on your breast. "Mhmmm" You moaned as he stopped and started kissing down your stomach to your shorts. He took your shorts off and started rubbing you through your underwear. "How does that feel?" he asked you."G-Good" you said answering him. He looked at you and smirked. He finished by taking off your underwear and making his way back to your lips and kissed you.

You started making your hands rub his chest and then his abs. You made your way to his belt buckle and undid it. He slipped them off and started massaging your breast while kissing you. You moaned into the kiss and felt something poke your thigh. He moved back and blushed. You smiled and pushed him on the otherside of you and got on top of him. You started taking off his boxers and kiss down his stomach.

When you reached his boxers you looked at him and he nodded. You slipped them off and started rubbing his shaft. "Oh my God Y/N!" he moaned out of pleasure. You smirked and licked his tip. You then took all of him in your mouth and started sucking. "Faster" he moaned. You started bobbing your head up and down when a few minutes later you felt him twich in your mouth and realeased himself. "How was that?" you asked inoccently. "Great" he said and grabbed you kissing you.

When got on top of him you took charge and decided to ride him. "Oh my God Cameron" you moaned in pleasure. He grabbed your hips and started moving them in a circle. You felt your stomach tighten and knew you were close. "Cam baby, I'm about to cum" you said. "Me too, wait" he said back. A few moments later he said he's almost done, and you nodded. When you were about to he came in you and then you released yourself in him.

You lied next to him out of breath and started to cuddle. A few moments later he broke the silence. "Ummm, what is that smell?" he asked. You were confused but then you remembered the popcorn. "FUCK!" you screamed and ran down the stairs with Cameron following you. You turned around he was in the doorway of the diningroom looking at you confused. "The popcorn burned" you said looking at him laughing. He smiled and nodded walking towards you. "That's a first" he said heading over to the microwave and taking the bag out.

"Cam the bag might be ho-" you started saying but got intrurupted by Cam screaming. You looked at him and laughed, he looked at you and started chasing you through the livingroom but caught you and threw you over his shoulder." What are you doing Cameron?!" you screamed at him banging on his back. "Looking at the view we're finishing what we started" he said in a duh voice. You laughed and said okay.

~That was my first dirty imaging and my first imagine. It would mean a lot if you voted and commented what you thought about it and you can message or comment if you want one or no. Okie dokie, I think you get it... I hope. Okay byeee! ~