I Can Help

This is dedicated to ShawnsWolf. Thanks for the request!

Taylor's POV

   "Ah, fuck!" I moaned grabbing a handful of Shawn's hair. I started to feel that familiar feeling in my stomach. "Sh-Shawn, I'm gonna cum" I said releasing his hair and grabbing onto the bed sheets.

  He then started to deep throat me, and that's when I fell into the abyss of pure pleasure. Then everything started to shake and I could tell it was me who was shaking.

'No, not yet' I thought as my eyes opened revealing all of the guys laughing at me, and a red faced Shawn.

   "The fuck y'all want" I groaned grabbing the covers and pulling them over my head. They continued to laugh until Nash spoke, of course.

   "Well, we want to go out, but apparently you want to fuck Shawn" he replied laughing. I shot up out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. Had I talked while I was asleep? Had I moaned out his name..?

     I looked into the mirror examining my body to see my hair all over the place and a massive boner. "Fuck" I groaned standing there thinking. I can't jerk off when the guys are outside the door. What if I take a shower and then jerk off in there..?

  "Taylor, come out already" Shawn yelled through the door startling me. I looked around the room for something to cover myself with, but there was nothing. Except a towel.

I grabbed a towel wrapping it around my waist, but not before I took off my boxers. Too much constriction around that area hurts.

  I walked out of the door to see Shawn sitting on the edge of the bed. "Where are the-" I tried saying but he interrupted me.

   "They left so we could talk" he said getting up from where he sat and started walking towards me. I swallowed the saliva that started to gather in my mouth as I remembered part of the dream...

    He stood in front of me grabbing my hands, and leading me to the bed. "What, what are you doing?" I tried saying but came out as I whisper as he lied me on the bed.

   "Well, I noticed you had a problem that needed to be fixed. And who better than the person you imagined it to be" he replied huskily running his hands over my exposed chest, and down towards my crotch. I looked up at him in shock, but to be completely honest, he can do any and everything to me for all I care.

He straddled my legs as he unwrapped the towel around my waist exposing me. He smiled taking off his shirt exposing his glorious chest. I turned us over so I was on top and traced my fingers over his abs. Wow...

"I'm supposed to be pleasuring you, not the other way around." He laughed flipping us back over. I smiled up at him, as he leaned down and kissed my lips. It was slow at first, but I started to get eager. I deepened the kiss grabbing his ass as he ran his fingers through my hair pulling me closer to him.

He then released my hair, and grabbed my boner making me gasp from the sudden pressure. He started to rub up and down my shaft making me roll my head back as he climbed back down towards my legs.

  He licked up my shaft from the base to tip swirling his tongue around my tip. "Oh, my..." I moaned grabbing the sheets in my fists. He took me in his mouth bobbing his head up and down me slowly, then faster as I began to moan. He grabbed what he couldn't fit into his mouth of me rubbing.

"Oh, Shawn. Fuck yeah!" I screamed as he went faster, and faster, and faster. Then there was a familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach making my legs stiffen. "Shawn, baby, I'm going to cum" I moaned grabbing his hair in my fists. He started to hollow out his cheeks when I shot my load down his throat causing him to gag a little while some seeped out the corners of his mouth.

I lied there for a few as my high started to subside, and Shawn crawled up to me. "Hey, uh, thanks Shawn" I said wrapping my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me. "No problem, Tay. I just wanted to help you and your problem" he replied lying his neck in the crook of my neck. "Well it's greatly appreciated, maybe I can help you next time. Why don't I get dressed and we head to where the guys are?" I asked kissing his cheek. He nodded his head saying a simple OK.

     ×How was that?! I'd love to know what yall thought and what ship I should do next.

Please don't forget to rape the vote button, and comment what you thought and which ship I should do next. Okie dokie, I think you get it... I hope. Okay, byeee