Cartah Stahp

~So my little Brownies, this is about Carter Renyolds as you can tell by the title.~

Your POV

H~Hey Carter

C~Hey gorgeous, what are you doing

H~Just watching tv, you?

C~Talking to the prettiest girl in the world

H~Awww Cartah, that's sweet

C~I try, wanna come over and hang out?

H~Sure thing, see you soon

C~Okay, bye

H~Bye

I ended the call between my boyfriend, Carter, and I. Carter and I have been dating since about sixth grade and I'm about to be a senior now. He's the best person in the world, he's my best friend. I guess I'm going over to Carter's so I need to go and get ready. I walked over to my closet to see what I have. No, no, ewww I still have that, gross, maybe, ooh pretty, nope nope yes, done. I was going through my clothes and I was surprised at all of the clothes I have that look atroucious. {Tehehehe, me and my big words, even though I probably spelt it wrong} I had decided to wear some ripped jeans, that had minimal holes, a white sweater that said 'Girl please, I'm the shit" in black lettering and my black vans. I brushed out my hair to let my natural waves fall on my shoulders. Once I finished I grabbed my phone, and walked out the front door of the apartment my mom and I share to my black Ford Truck.

~°~°~°~Skip the car ride~°~°~°~

I had just pulled up in Carter's driveway and I see him standing in the doorway of his house. "Hey gorgeous" he said as I walked onto his porch. "Hi handsome" I answered back to him receiving a hug. "Come on in, and you can pick the movie or we can do whatever you want to do" he said as he led me into the house. "Okay, we can watch a movie, Netflix?" I asked him. "You know it" he said as he walked into the kitchen where I guess he started making popcorn, because I could here popping. I walked in there to see if he was, and I was right. I walked up behind and hugged him from behind wrapping my hands around his stomach. "Well, hi" he said laughing. "Hiya, is that popcorn I hear?" I asked him knowing what it was already but wanting to hear his reaction. Usually he either agrees with me or explains. "Yes it is, if you go pick a movie we can eat it" he said. I let go of him as fast as I could and ran to the livingroom looking for a movie on Netflix to watch. A few momdnts later I had found the movie I've been dying to see, The Fault in Our Stars. Less than a minute later Carter walked in holding a bowl of popcorn. He sat beside me on the couch and cuddled up to me. Yeah I know weird right? But nope, Carter lives to cuddle, and so do I. I cuddled back into him as he let go of me knowing that I wanted to cuddle. "My cuddle monster" he said laughing and starting to tickle my sides. "Stop Carter, you know I hate being tickled" I said in between fits of laughter. "I know but its funny when you snort" he said. {Man I swear I was the only one who did} "Cartah stahp! You know I'm not responsible if you get hurt!" I said trying not to laugh. "Eh. OW!" he screamed. I told him it wasn't my fault if he gets hurt. And what happens, he gets hurt. I accidentally kicked him in his family jewels.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Carter" I said standing up. "I-Its okay, iys my fault for tickling you. You did warn me" he said in a strained voice holding onto himself. "I'm still sorry Carter, here, let me help you up" I said holding my hand out for him to get, but he pulled me down. I landed ontop of Carter. "Uh oh, sorry" I said trying to get up but gotten hold onto."Its okay, I did it on purpose" he said smiling up at me as I layed on him. "Oh, okay" I simply said and cuddled into him. "I like this a lot better" he said laughing and wrapping his arms around me. "Me too" I said laying my head on his chest. I don't know what it is about him, but he's just sooo... perfect? Yeah, perfect. He may not be perfect to some people, buts he's my kind of perfect.

~Okay, yes I'm aware that was very short but sorry. I've been really busy lately and I'm really fucking sore today! We had damn Field day today,{It was fun!} but I was in the tug-o-war, and just let me say that eighth graders at my school are strong! {I'm an eighth grader} On the first try, we broke the rope, tore it! It was kinda funny even though I fell flat on my ass and it hurts and I got rope burn with some blisters. But I had a blast and I've been outside all day, so I'm tired! But I still love all you gorgeous people sooo much though! Y'all are my precious little Brownies! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! Okie dokie, I think you get it.. I hope. Okay, byeee!~