An add in mission

(Uh-)

They rode in the car, it was a little dreary and the rain against the windshield of the car seemed to turn into white noise as they kept driving. Hank soon got to the park, he looked around before nodding at the condition of what they've driven into.
A man was on the ground, his blood sprayed everywhere, parts of an Android were scattered around and red ice was apparent in little bags scattered around.
"... what is with people's obsession with this shit.." Hank mumbled softly before he got out of the car.

"Connor, Collin. Don't do anything stupid, let me work and you two can go... analyze some blood or something." Hank huffed before he opened the door and Conner looked over to Collin.
"I have a question for you," he started, his led turning a soft yellow. "You're feeling emotions now, yeah. What's Amanda going to think?" He asked, worried as that thought settled in about what the woman would think. Maybe she would let him live a peaceful life, but he would be considered a failed model is she knew..

Collin seemed to stop, dread filling his stomach before he bit his lip and just shrugged.
"I. Don't know." He said honestly while looking to Conner, scoffing, then looking away to the door. He then got out and stretched, letting the rain pelt down softly against his skin.
It felt nice. For now.
He stole a glance to Conner who got out of the car then looked to the mission and walked around so he could start walking to the problem.

"Alright, Collin," Conner looked behind him to see the other walking neatly behind him. Good.
"We should analyze the blood, this man was probably on red ice then attacked an android and the fight went both ways.. the man lost and the android won but with some horrible injuries." Conner mumbled as Collin subconsciously nodded.

Conner had gotten him thinking now, what if Amanda found out? She let Conner live only because he was living unlike he was deviant. But Collin.. Collin was worried it would be too obvious and he would easily get killed.
"Collin?" Conner waved his hand in front of the others eyes. "Collin do you copy?"

"Hmm! Oh, oh yes. The man. I agree with you." He nodded while looking over to Conner. Conner couldn't help but sigh before he shook his head.
"You're thinking about it, aren't you.?" Conner asked as Collin just nodded slowly.
"It worries me I-"
"Worry is a human emotion. Be carful, Collin." Conner spoke softly as he placed his hand comfortably onto the others back.

"Be carful."

(I've been  I'm scared to add another part. So here's a shitty (smoll) part I hope you enjoy. G'bye!)

(Update within the update: I've been dead. That is all. Don't expect much more of anymore chapters. I haven't fallen out of this fandom, don't worry, I just loath how I wrote this book, my idea is to go back and rewrite and republish these parts because I just can not stand looking back at some of the things I've written)