Forever and Always.

Ronnie and I have been together for two months and today is the day he has his last concert until his next tour. From working extra as a fitness trainer I bought three tickets for Randy, Gracie, and I to surprise Ronnie in Los Angeles.

Randy and Gracie wore their Falling In Reverse t-shirts. I wore skinny jeans, black Converse, Ronnie's favorite shirt of mine, and a Pierce The Veil hoodie. We had to leave about 6 hours before the concert started to make it on time and to wait in line.

Finally we got in, we stood next to the security gate to find a good spot to see Ronnie.

The concert was going good, there was a picnic table by us so Randy and Gracie were dancing on the table. When Ronnie walked on the stage he walked by us.

"Ronnie!!!" I screamed.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Randy and Gracie yelled.

After a ton of yelling he finally noticed us. He asked the security to pulls us up on stage and they did so. Ronnie greeted me with a kiss and gave the kids a hug. He pulled a stool up next to him and made me sit down.  Jacky and Ryan held the twins.

"Samantha, I'm really glad you came here today. I was going to wait until I got home to do this but since you're here this is going to be even better!"

"Get on with it Ronnie!" Jacky, Ryan, Derek, and Ron yelled.

"Alright! Samantha I know we had our share of fights and make ups, but in the end we still love each other. Samantha I will love you forever and always, will you marry me?"

The crowd was chanting awes and Ronnie.

"No more screw ups?" I ask.

"No more screw ups." he answers.

"Well my answer is………… no."

"What?" He says with tears in his eyes.

"I'm kidding! Yes Ronnie I will marry you! Forever and always!" I said kissing him.

Fuck yeah, I'm getting married!