Chapter 17~ Let this operation begin!

(Gary POV)

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! We did it!" I yelled excitedly.

"Great we got some help! I'm gonna celebrate by eating food! Let's go Pikachu!" Ash ran off to the house.

"This Dawnie has no clue that we just gonna bring trouble to her!" Gold shrugged.

"Don't jinx us Gold!" I grabbed Gold jacket tightly.

"Sorry, Mr.president!" I let go of Gold. Gold was staring at me as if I was a maniac?...

"Are you sure your operation will work?" Drew was laying on the grass and staring at the sky.

"Yes, it will! We will get to know her and she will get to know us. She will help us train and we help her too! Got it Mr.IDoNotThinkItWillWork?!" I finally got a hold of myself.

"I never I agree on 'we will get to know her and she will get to know us' part." Silver was giving me a headache now.

"Umm... I said that to Gold, Drew, and Ash. But I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't agree from the start of our operation." I sweatdropped.

"This idiotic Gary! I don't do nice and kind friendship here! So I'm out!" Silver was going inside the house.

I grabbed his shoulder. "Come on Silver! Just play nice and you become a better trainer. I know why you want to become better. This an opportunity!" I smiled at him. I'm giving him hope.

"Fine. But don't think I will be nice to you forever..." Silver smirked. I felt chills go over my spine.

"Let's go, Drew and Gold it's almost supper. So you might want to eat now and come out later." Silver talked while walking back to the house.

"Coming!" I heard Drew running from behind me.

"Fine!" Gold ran as a speed of light.

I was the last one to get in.

········································································
A small chapter. I hoped you enjoyed it!

As usual:
- Comment
- Vote

Midnight Blue is out!