Chapter 5~New things

[Re-Edit]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Dawn POV)

I saw everyone getting bored that I started to introduce myself. "Hi I'm Dawn B. Hikari, I want to be a strong trainer. I live in Twinleaf town that is close to the academy. I used to live in Sunnyshore town. My hobby is to train almost every day. That's all I have to say." I took a bow then I turned around to Ms. Cynthia.

"Dawn thanks for the introduction of you, you may sit next too..." Ms. Cynthia was interrupted.

A girl screamed. She had orange hair with a side ponytail. "Ms. Cynthia I can't stand it anymore, Ash and Paul are getting on my nerves! That makes me want to take out my mallet!" She growled.

"Ms. Waterflower it's not necessary for you to take out your mallet, and I will arrange your problem." Ms.Cynthia stood up looking at the back row.

"YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING OR ELSE I WILL TAKE OUT MY MALLET!!!" The girl with orange hair yelled back to Ms. Cynthia.

Ms. Cynthia sighed.

"Mr.Hayden may you please move a seat down?" Ms.Cynthia asked.

"Sure." That's all the grassy green hair boy said.

Then Paul also moves a seat down. Then Misty was getting up too, but Ms.Cynthia stop her. "Ms.Waterflower please stay seated next to Ash."

"Huh!? Why!?" Misty stood there being grumpy.

Ms.Cynthia just gave an ugly glare to Misty.

I felt chills went down my spine.

"Fine." Misty just sat next to Ash.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Ms. Hikari, you may sit between Paul and Misty." I just nodded and went straight to the seat.

So the girl with the orange hair, she has temper alright but I will be nice to her since she did had a rough morning.

"Dawn do you need to copy any notes to catch up or need more time to learn about the classroom?" Ms.Cynthia asked me.

"Nah! Ms. Cynthia, I study and trained over the summer," I responded.

"Great, Let's start the test!" Ms.Cynthia smiled.

Everybody groaned.

I just shook my head how this going to be a long year...

Who gives a test in the first week of school!

The questions were like this:

1. What Pokemon shares everlasting life?
A) Xerneas
B) Cresselia

Well, of course, this easy it is Xerneas!

2. What is a special ability for Umbreon?
A) Synchronize
B) Moonlight

This is super mega easy! It's A!

Mostly the questions were multiple questions.

I finish my test in 10 minutes early since I did study over the summer.

Ms. Cynthia was surprised that I finished early."You may have free time in the library!" Ms.Cynthia smiled at me.

"Okay!" I smiled back.

I took my bag as the other kids were still staring at me, but I saw Paul getting up and handed his test too.

Ms. Cynthia said the same thing to him and he said "sure".

After Paul grab his bag, I finish packing my things. But then May finish too as I was heading at the door, that Ms. Cynthia told her to go to the library with me. I just surprised since I thought she will be smart as me!

I left the classroom. May dash to my side.

"The test super mega hard! I mostly guess on it!" May was exaggerating.

"Well, it was super mega easy to me!" I cheered.

May gave me those irritated eyes. "Well you did study over the summer!" she yelled to me.

"Fine Maple Flames!" I yelled back.

We both bursted out laughing.

"Okay lets go to the library!" May said cheerfully.

Once we got to the library my eyes widened to see how big this library is! I went straight to evolution books.

------------------------------------------------------

As usual:
°comment
°vote
~Midnight blue is out!