Chapter 1: A New Start

3 Weeks Later

Alex slowly opened his eyes as he heard the TV. He looked at the TV to see that the news is on. He got out of bed and head straight for the shower. Alex can still hear the TV as it sounds like a women newscaster giving information about the current events. "3 weeks ago, Trinity has been Missing In Action. Last time he was seen is in New York City. What we last heard from the soldiers is that there was an ambush at his location. Many soldiers died but couldn't find Trinity's body. The leaders aren't that happy because Trinity was really powerful and the core of a special group called 'The Nebula', so the search for Trinity is already on the way. We will inform for any updates on the searc--" Alex turns off the TV. While the coffee machine is making coffee, he put on his school uniform. It's going to be his first year in high school, also the year to put his past behind him and start a new life. He grabbed toast and his coffee. Put some creamer in the coffee, stirs the coffee, and took a sip. Alex looks around the place and realize how lonely it is. Alex found an abandon dormitory. It doesn't look like it was in a bad condition and Alex did some repairing in the dormitory. He's been alone after he ran away from the military. He's been alone after the invasion.

He grabbed his suitcase and heads out. The area he's in looks a lot like Tokyo. Namaki is huge, there are 4 sections of the island and there are 6 high schools per section. The 4 sections are: Marvo, Siki, Ulganda, and Pennland. Each section represents a country theme. Marvo is European-themed, Siki is Asian-themed, Ulganda is African-themed, and Pennland is American-themed. Alex lives in Siki while his relatives lives at Ulganda. They don't know the situation for Alex. All they know is that "Trinity" is M.I.A. No one even know what Trinity looks like because he always wears a mask. As he walks by people, no one recognizes that Trinity, is Alex. 

Alex made it to school.  It's his second year in high school. He got his schedule and homeroom teacher.

Ms. Yukimara? The name sounds, so familiar. Alex thought. While he was thinking where he heard that name from, a blonde hair girl tripped and fell with books falling out of her bag. Alex went to her.

"Are you ok?" Alex gave a hand to her

"I am, thank you." As she took his hand and lifted her up. Alex helped her organize her books.

"Sorry, I'm kinda clumsy." The girl said.

"It's ok. I remember I was pretty clumsy back then. I think you'll be fine. What's your name?" Alex asks.

"Mira Kyoto. You may call me Mira." 

"Ok Mira, I'm Alex Jordan, you can call me Alex. Pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise." Mira smiled.

Both Mira and Alex starts walking together.

"Say, is this your first year in high school?" Mira asks.

"Well, no but this is my first year going to this school." Alex answers.

Mira walks in front of Alex. "So do you need a tour around the school?"

"Of course. You can show me around like lunch?"

"Sure. Also who do you have for your homeroom teacher?" Mira said

"Ms. Yukimara." Alex said while looking at his schedule. I swear I heard her name before, just where? Alex thought.

"Oh, I have her class too. I guess we are classmates. Although what I heard from students, she is strict.

"Is that so." As Alex puts away his schedule. Alex and Mira went into the classroom with a black hair woman who is laying back on the chair. She also spewed out a cigarette to the trash. She stared at Alex for a few seconds and then...

"You two can sit wherever you want. Just don't be annoying." Then she pulled a fashion magazine and starts reading it. Alex and Mira looked at each other then shrugged. They pick the seats next to each other and also next to the window to outside. Class has started.

"Hello class, I'm Ms. Yukimara. I don't have much to say today so you kiddos can just introduce yourselves for today. Although if you kids are brave enough to annoy me, I'll just send you down to the Earth's surface and hopefully the demons would eat you alive there." She went back to reading a magazine. Most of the students went to their friends and chit chat. Mira sat in front of Alex.

"Some teacher right?" Mira said

"I guess so." Alex respond

"Alex? Is that you?" A boy next to him looks at him and looks surprised.

"Michael?" Alex got up and did a handshake with him.

"Is that your friend?" Mira asks.

"Childhood friend. Known him since elementary school." Alex respond then Michael put his hand on Alex's shoulder.

"So, who's that hot friend of yours?" Michael asks.

"That's Mira Kyoto."

Mira smiles and waves at them.

The bell has rang and it's now lunch. Alex is about to pack up.

"Alex Jordan, I need to talk to you, privately." Ms. Yukimara said.

Michael and Mira were standing by the door, waiting for Alex.

"You guys can go on ahead, I'll catch up." Alex told them before they close the door and left.

Alex walks to Ms. Yukimara, but suddenly she summoned a red glowing scythe and swing it at Alex. Alex quickly summoned a plain sword and blocks it. After Alex gain some distance, Ms. Yukimara got up from her seat. 

"You are hiding from the military Alex, or should I say, Trinity..."

______________________________________________

And that chapter 1! I hope you guys and girls enjoyed it. I was kinda running out of ideas for chapter 1 so if it sounds rushed or bad, sorry. I'll try something in the future. But if you want to show your support, share this to your friends or peeps!