Chapter 5: Devour

All around him is empty. White, but empty. But what's front of him was a big, brown door in the middle of nowhere. "Did I die?" Alex thought to himself as he walks towards the door. "It's about time I face judgement." As he starts opening the door. Through the door, is a room with a window showing a beautiful garden. Alex walks in, looking around as the room looks formally fancy. "Where am I?" He looks at the window to see the garden.

"The garden is beautiful, is it not?" As Alex turns to the left to see a white-pinkish hair girl, who looks like Alex's age. 

"Are you the goddess? I'm ready for my judgement." Alex said without hesitation. The girl chuckles.

"You aren't dead yet, Alex Jordan." She smiles.

"Wait, how do you know who I am?" Alex questions

"How do you not know me? I'm Yumi Yang? You know, your Student Council President?" 

Alex jaw dropped. "That can't be you. You look really different."

"This is my dream form. This takes place every time I sleep." Yumi explains.

"So, am I just asleep?" Alex asks

"Correct, I drag you here so me and you can have some privacy." Yumi winks.

"Well, here I am. So, what is there to discuss?" Alex asks.

Yumi walks to the door and opens the door. "Let's take a walk."

Alex and Yumi starts walking around the garden. In the middle of the garden, there is a path between two water fountains with roses surrounding it. Alex looking around, looking astonished to what he is seeing.

"So is this garden made by you?" Alex asks.

"Yes. Everything you see is created by my imagination. Think of it like a lucid dream." Yumi explains.

"So you always have a lucid dream?"

"Yeah. It's not too bad but I get bored of it." Yumi said.

"Does this mean I can control this dream world as well?" Alex said.

"Not really. You can change your appearance but I've set it to where i'm the only one who can change this world." Yumi said.

"Alright then, let's try it out then." Alex starts thinking. As he thinks, his outfit is slowly changing. He is now wearing a white tuxedo, white pants, and a white fedora. Alex took a look at himself, surprised. Yumi walks in front of him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Well, I have a handsome man in my world." Yumi flirts.

"Guilty as charged my goddess. But this isn't why i'm here is it?" Alex said.

"As much as I wish it is, you're right. There's something I have to show you." Yumi said as they start walking forward. They approach a small pillar, they see something warped on the pillar.

"What is that?" Alex asks.

"I don't have a clue but I know who it's from." Yumi said.

"Who?"

"Your shadow, Trinity..." Yumi said. Alex eyes opened wide.

"How did you know?"

"Because you and Trinity look similar. Seriously, you both need to look different if you don't want me to find out." Yumi laughs.

Alex walks up to the pillar and grabs it, attempting to unwrap it.

"Be careful, who knows what could happen to you." Yumi warn him. He unwraps it. It is a black sword.