Chapter 4: Manifest

The area is dark, full of emptiness. There was no one around, nothing around, it was just Alex. Where am I? He thought while he is looking around. He was about to walk around until he heard footsteps. A shadow appears behind him.

"Big danger is heading towards us..." Said the shadow until it started walking towards Alex. The shadow looks like Alex, but with a mask. Alex thought he was crazy, thinking that he was seeing a reflection of himself. But he knows that he isn't looking at a reflection, he was looking at...

"Trinity? How are you talking to me?" Alex asked.

"Why can't I talk to you? I'm you and you're me. It's only natural that I should talk to you." Trinity said.

"But the necklace... Does that mean..."

"Removing the necklace only makes it harder for me to stabilize myself. If you ever become Trinity, you will be able to lose control of me. We don't want that do we?" Trinity said. Alex was thinking for a minute until Trinity appeared next to his ear. "But how long do you think you can hide me away from protecting your precious ones?" Then everything went black as Alex woke up.

"A dream?" He spoke quietly. "But how long do you think you can hide me away from protecting your precious ones?" Alex keep hearing that line. He realize that Trinity has a point. As danger starts heading towards his way, how long can he hold back his true self? How long can he hold back Trinity?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday

Alex is being surrounded by demons as demons starts attacking him from all sides. He starts shooting the demons one by one with a gun. As a demon closes in, his gun switched to a sword and slashes the demon as it disappears. Then blocks the attack of a demon and kicks it to aside as he blocks another attack from behind and slashes it. A demon attacked from his left but Alex kicked it to the ground, pull out his gun from his holster and shot it. Alex starts running towards the demons. Alex jumped pretty high in the air as he was preparing to throw the sword to the ground.

"Chivalry Earthquake!" As he shout it out, the sword started to glow gold. He throws the sword to the ground very fast. Once the sword hits the ground, the ground exploded with all the demons with it. After the attack, destruction was everywhere and Alex is standing in the middle of a massive hole. Soon, the area started to change to a white, blocky area. 

"Well done Alex. Pretty impressive." As Ms. Yukimara appears out of nowhere right when the computer said "Simulation Complete."  Alex is panting pretty hard. "Haven't attack demons for a while huh?" Ms. Yukimara asks.

"Yeah, it's been a while. I'm pretty off with my form." Alex said while still catching his breath.

"Well you seem pretty exhausted. Let's call it a day then." As Ms. Yukimara starts shutting computers down. 

------------------------------------------------

As Alex walking past the mall, he saw Mira and Kyle walking towards him. "Alex!" As Kyle waves at him from afar. They have met up. "Where are you two heading?" Alex asks.

"Me and Kyle want to buy stuff for our rooms. Ms. Yukimara gave us a budget for us to use for our rooms. Wanna come with?" Mira said.

"Sure, I don't really have anything to do today." Alex said. "Awesome!" as Mira links arms with Alex out of nowhere.

"Wow Alex, you feel really muscular!" Mira is surprised.

"Well, I've been in training. Anyways shall we?" Everyone starts walking to the mall.