chapter 5

Hey guys sorry i took months to publish this chapter  but i finally wrote it enjoy.

Rachel Pov

Noah and  drove to his house a couple blocks away  as I look out the window all i could think is how can someone hurt you so much without knowing you the moment in the hall kept running though my head his cold hand on my skin ,his lips on my lips and neck as I cried wishing it could be over and the smirk  before everything happened all of it made me sick to my stomach what if Noah didn't come sooner who knows what would of happened. We get to Noah's house we walk in and his mom and sister Sarah ran to me and hugged me.

"Hi Rachel how are you feel "Noah mom said.

"Yeah are you ok Rachel mom said you'll be staying with us for awhile because a bad man hurt you"Sarah Noah little sister said.

"Yes I'll be fine i don't really want to talk about   "

"That's fine are you hungry i was about to make dinner"

"I'm not really hungry I would rather just go to sleep "

"Ok good night "Eleanor said as I walked up stairs another min talking about what happened to them I would of broke down.

Puck pov

When Rachel  went upstairs  I looked at my mom and said.

"Do you think she'll be ok "

"Time will only tell  "my mom said  which made me worried what if she not the same Rachel i know  .

"What if she's not the same i don't like to see her like this so broken and i can't do anything about it "

"You need to be there  for her, she really needs you  " my mom said 

That night i went upstairs to my room to see Rachel  in my bed in tears i then cuddled next to her and whispered  .

"Everything Ok " she then turned to me and started kissing me  and got on top of me i started kissing her neck as she's in tears and i realized what she's doing.

"Rachel we shouldn't do this especially today while your  like what "

"I'm fine " she said as she kissed my neck. No matter how much i want to do it but i know she's hurting and i  could never do that  to her when I know she hurting .

"No your not   why are you doing this  "

"This is me don't like me like this "

"No i don't  your not the Rachel I know "

"So now you don't want to sleep with me don't you want me to  moan name Noah " She whispered in my ear as I trying my best not do it.

"What the hell is going on "

"Nothing  I just tired of feeling pain and like I'm weak and broken people already think I'm a slut so might as well provide them right " she said as she played with my belt buckle

"No stop what is going on  " 

"Everyone is treating me like I'm broken i thought you were the one to treat me normal " she said as she got off of me.

"You are normal Rach  yes you go crazy about things but i love that about you your the most beautiful  ,passion and loving girl i have ever known " I said i kissed her lips  like I have never kissed anyone .

"Noah  I love you " She said 

"I love you too Rach " she  then fell asleep with her head on my chest i have to make sure that doesn't ever get hurt like this again.

Hey sorry i haven't uploaded since  March but here the new chapter comment feedback and you think will  what happen next chapter.