chapter 7

Hey, guys, I'm updating the next chapter sorry for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger for so long but it's here and I hope you enjoy don't forget to comment on feedback.

Puck pov

I froze when I found Rachel I snap back to reality and ran to Rachel, took her hands and said.

"Rachel babe speak to me, "she said nothing all she did was cry and shake

"Ok I'm going to take you to the hospital I'm just going to carry you to the car ok can I do that "she nods yes I take off my letterman jacket to cover her with it I then carry her to the car when I got in the car I immediately called her dad's

"Hello," Leroy said

"Hi Mr berry it's Noah Puckerman "

"Hi Noah how are you "

"Actually Mr berry not good  there's a problem with Rachel I'm driving her to the hospital "

"What happened "

"No time to explain we're going to the hospital my mom works at please get here as soon as you guys can "

"Ok me and Hiram are taking the first flight home "

"Ok see you then " we arrived at the hospital and I rushed Rachel in and yelled.

"Help she needs help " They rush the Gurnee over as my mom rushed aside of it.

" Noah what happen to her, "My mom asked as the doctor put Rachel on the Gurnee as they rushed her to the examining room the doctor ask me question.

"I found her in our school teacher bathroom she was assulted"

"ok how old is she "

"she's 16 "

"She seems to be coming in and out of consciousness do you know if she hit her head "

" No, I don't know when i got there she was shaking and crying "I said as the doctor shine a light in Rachel eyes they then pulled her away in to the room i tried to follow them but my mom stop me.

"Noah i know you love her and you want to be by her side all the time but you can't go in there sweetie "

"I can't leave her side not again "I said as i broke down my mom pulled me into a hug and whispered.

"She going to be ok the injury aren't serious she going to be fine ok" A few minutes after my mom left I called Santana ,Mercedes, Kurt and Brittany.

"Hello " they all said

"Guys it's puck "

"Yeah no shit we have caller I'd what's going on "Santana said.

"Something happened to Rachel "

"Wait what happened to diva " Kurt said

"Lord tuggington was right "Brittany said

"I can't explain over the phone just come to the hospital nearest to the school "

"We're on our way " Mercedes said when they hung up i waited nervously to hear anything about Rachel. I then want up to the desk .

"Hi is there any information about Rachel berry "

"Sorry sir i can't disclose that information to people who aren't family "

"Are you serious we're like family and you can't just fucking tell me how she is"

"Sorry sir "

"Yeah whatever "I went back to my sit and then Santana ,Mercedes, Brittany and Kurt ran in to the hospital .I ran towards them.