homework

After lunch came science class. How unfortunate it was, that me and Levi were lab partners. 

"Levi, you will be paired with...(Y/N)!" Miss Hanji screamed in excitement, as if she shipped us. 

I rolled my eyes with disgust and noticed him glaring at me. 

"Please take a seat together." 

Not again. I was not interested in this man after this drama. 'I can't wait for Jimin and Jungkook to hear all this juicy drama' I thought in my head. 

I sat beside him, and it was the first time I actually closely examined him. He was looking at the teacher, Miss Hanji. His side profile was kinda cute, I won't lie. Too bad his attitude isn't cute. 

"What are you looking at, brat." 

I might have been staring a little too long. He looked at me in my eyes and that's when I realized he was a few inches away from my face. My cheeks immediately lit up a bright red of embarrassment and I looked away.

"I-I'm sorry. I just-"

"Tch." Levi cut me off and looked away as well. 

'Smh. Rude ass.' I thought. 

"Ok students, we have a project. I would like you to work with your lab partner to make a presentation on a subject of choice. The options and requirements are on the paper that is on your desk. Please take this seriously, as it is worth a lot of your final grade. It must be at least 5 pages long. It is due in 2 weeks."

'Fuck. 2 weeks with Levi. kms.'

After class ended I headed to my locker. My locker and Levi's locker were nearby. 

"Hey, Levi, do you wanna work on the project later?" I asked him as he was putting books into his locker. 

"Do it yourself, brat."

"Um honey if that's the case I will get an F just so you get an F and I'm sure your GPA won't think very highly of that." I retorted. I hate when people have group projects and one person carries the whole project. That's some unfair shit.

"Tch, fine. After school. Your house. Give me your number." He really hesitated in giving me his phone to enter my number in. It's as if he really doesn't wanna talk to me. Nevertheless, I entered my number. 

After school I received a text from an unknown number. 

[Unknown Number]: What's your address? 

I assumed it was Levi, so I replied

Me: [enter your address here] 

But then I received another text saying 

[Unknown Number]: It's Levi. What's your address. 

Me: [enter your address here]

'WHOM THE FUck.' I thought. I'm so fucking stupid for not asking who it was. 

I messaged Charlotte asking who's number was Levi's, and she told me the latter was. She said she doesn't know who the first person was. I better lock my doors at night, cause I'm fucked. 

A few minutes after I got home, a car pulled up into my driveway. It was a Mercedes Benz S65 AMG 4 door coupe in sleek black. 

"WHO'S RICH ASS-" I screamed to myself as I looked out of the window.

The car turned off and out of the drivers seat came Levi. He was still dressed in his school uniform. He locked the car doors and rang the house bell.