what

The next day of school whizzed by. Levi was still an asshat, but I could tell he was warming up. After math class I met him at his locker and asked,

"Hey wanna come over later for the project?" 

"Ok, brat." 

---------

After school I started to walk home. Though It was drizzling, the rain was progressively getting harder. 

'Just a few more blocks...' I thought to myself. I left my umbrella at home, even after reading the forecast before I left home. What a dumbass I was. 

A car pulled up to me and stopped. I stopped walking and looked at it, wondering who it was. The windows rolled down and to my surprise it was Levi. Wait I just realized he's not even old enough to drive alone- ok let's ignore that. 

"Get in, it's raining." he ordered 

"I don't wanna get your car dirty..." 

"Would you rather walk home, brat?" 

"N-no" I immediately walked over and opened the door to the back seat of the car.

"The front." He declared. 

"What?" 

"Sit in the front. Not the back." 

"Oh ok, thank you" 

"Tch, hurry up." 

I quickly opened the door to the passenger seat and sat down. I put my backpack by my feet and put on my seatbelt.

"Tch. You're so wet." 

I immediately blushed at that comment because my mind is dirty as hell

Levi started driving again. Though he wasn't even old enough for a license, he drove really soothingly. 

"Sorry dude you didn't have to pick me up..."

"But I wanted to."

Soon he pulled up to my driveway and turned off the car. We both got out and I grabbed my backpack. I quickly ran to the door and unlocked it. By the time we got inside, we were both wet. 

"Tch, at least you have clothes to change into. I don't." Levi remarked as he realized how wet he was from the rain

"You're pretty small, you could probably fit into my clothes or my mom's clothes."

"Tch. I'd rather not wear my friend's mother's clothes."

"Wait- we're friends???" I asked, extremely surprised. 

"I dont know brat. Last time I checked, you only drive friends who are wet as fuck home in your $300,000 car."

ok I'm sorry but every time he calls me wet I just- ok no sorry I'll stop. 

"Yeah but before you said you didn't wanna be friends, remember?"

"Tch, I changed my mind."