brat

It was Saturday morning, and as I was enjoying it at home while my mother was out to get groceries, I received a message. I didn't even bother to check my phone. The drama has been resolved and I remain an unbothered queen.

Though after an hour or so, I decided to check my phone, only to be flooded with messages from Levi. 

Levi: answer me. 

Levi: I broke up with her 

Levi: dont ignore me brat. 

Levi: tch

Levi: We need to talk. I'm serious. 

Levi: Ok, whatever, brat. I'll just tell you here. 

Levi: Petra told me if I made you go away she'd date me. She told me what to say and I said it. I loved her too much to refuse. 

After thinking long and hard, I decided to reply

Me: probs cuz I was friends w the yearbook editor. He's famous for exposing ppl/

Me: & ur friends w Oluo right? 

Levi: I was. 

Me: damn son

Me: it rlly making sense now

Levi: what is it, brat?

Me: ok well petra told me she only started dating u to get w oluo & he started talking to her after she date u but den i was like wtf how does that make sense but now i realize its cuz yall were friends lol ig Oluo wasnt talking to her b4 maybe she wanted him 2 get jealous?

Levi: hmm 

Levi: That makes sense. 

Levi: They're both trash. 

Me: u right 

Levi: sorry for the rude comments earlier btw. 

Me: don't worry I gotchu its not ya fault loll 

Levi: Tch, thanks. 

Levi: can I come over? 

Me: if u want 

Levi: k

I set my phone down and went to change my clothes- I was still in my pajamas. After I put nice clothes on, my doorbell rang. I ran downstairs and opened the door. 

"Hi, come in" 

I opened the door further and Levi walked in. I could smell his perfume as he walked passed me. It was kinda hot. 

"So why're you here?" I asked in a curious tone.

"I'm bored." 

"Oh...Do you wanna do anything?" 

"Tch, like what?" Levi responded as he set his car keys on the counter. 

"I don't know man...Wanna go out somewhere?" 

"Where do you wanna go, brat?" 

"Hmm....The amusement park!" 

"Tch... Fine. Let's go." Levi picked up his keys and started walking towards the door. I quickly slipped on my shoes and followed closely behind. 

------

(Second Person POV)

You got into his car which seemed to be cleaned from the last time you were in it. It smelled of cleansing supplies, but it wasn't a bad smell. It just smelled very clean.