have we met before

I was walking through the place which I was pretty sure that it was a library. I was looking for my friend in front of the door and saw her, but also him.

He, the 22 year old young man, was standing beside her and wearing his national jacket, tried and really did poke my hand with a cream cake like some sort of a child who tease his other friend.

I was actually surprised, to see him, being like that.

I guessed, not every men were really a man, after all. Most of them were a boy, by the heart.

Then, I made my way towards a certain room, and he followed me. I suddenly forgot where my friend was, but only him with me.

Even I forgot about the cake that he was holding before.

I forgot why I just wandered without any intention, and realized that I have reached the front door, again.

Before I bid my goodbye, he hugged me. It was so surprising to feel the warmth that I have always longed. I longed for the embrace, which somehow was really familiar. Have we met before?

He suddenly parted away. I could see his face, but blurry. I remembered his face, black hair, dark brown orbs, and a really fair skin unlike mine.

Then he hugged me again,
And I was lost into the darkness.

That was the closest things we did afterall.