vulnerable and emotional

I always try my best to be there for you when things go rough.

I always try my best to listen to your stories about life, and rambles about simple things.

I always try my best to give you advices, even though I knew well enough you will not use them.

I always try my best to cheer you up, despite me also having so many life problems and mental breakdowns behind my core.

That was the time when I was really scared, I cried. I just want someone to comfort me, I called you. Things are not going as it planned, I slept away my worries.

The next day, I called you again, since you just said you have free times that time.

I called you, telling you my worries. I might be selfish to think that 'please, let this call be about me, myself, and my problems. Because, I do not know where I should let them out to'. 

But, I guess, you did not catch my telepathy, huh?

You simply said 'Hey, after you tell me the stories, can I tell you mine?' kind of thing.

I would not say no.

I do not know if it's right to feel mad or if it's wrong to feel sad.

I just want you to be happy, that was why I still be your knight in shining armor.

But, I also a human being; vulnerable and emotional.

I conclude that, It will be best to keep my worries all by myself.