Plan? No? Wait, yes

"You really dare me to rob the bank?" Jenny asked in surprise
"Yeah, sure, why not?"
"Hey, when I want to do something, I'll do it. I need V-bucks, so let's rob a bank."
"JENNY!" Angelrina screamed at her while Michelle laughed her head off.
"Nah, I'm just joking. But you can do a lot of stuff with money. Like we can buy a mansion and I can buy like 30 basketball courts."
"Ok, quit with the dreaming. How are we gonna do it?" Michelle asked, cutting Jenny out of her imagination.
"I, don't know? I mean, I definitely need your help." She said as she looked at her friends.
"Yeah, rob your little bank, don't count me in." Eric said plainly, waving his hand around.
"HEY! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DARED ME TO DO THIS ERIC NGUYEN!!" Jenny pointed out.
"Yeah, but you're the one that suggested this donkey head."
"ADDGGDHHSSDJHDBDJXH! I KNOW HOW TO ROB A BANK! WE CAN ACTUALLY DO THIS! DOESN'T MATTER IF WE GET CAUGHT OR NOT!" Jenny cried.
This is a stupid idea, considering they're only high schoolers.
"It's not safe if we do this. We don't have any advanced technology. We don't have any skills. We're kids. And if we get caught, our life is over. And I'm blaming it on you Jenny." Angelrina, who sometimes was the sensible person, said.
"Well, that escalated quick." Michelle commented on what Angelrina said, which was true.
"If you can give me a plan, then I'm in. If not, this is just a fun dare." Eric said to Jenny as he walked away. Others walked away as well, leaving Jenny alone.

She had a plan.