What's The Worst That Could Happen? Everything

"Ok, so I know that the coin line competition happened every year. The money is lots which means that it will stay at school overnight. It will be kept in some kind of drawers? I don't know. I've never been that personal to the school office. Or it will be kept in a safe. Whatever it is, it will be locked, or some kind of password will be used. Let's hope not. The thing is some teachers might stay back late. I know that because when I come home from tutoring, some classrooms' lights are on. There will also be some cleaners around the school at night. Cleaning. Let's hope our school is not haunted. But even if it is, we don't need to worry. The thing is the office door can only be opened from the inside with a press of a button. But we can still go to the other door which is connected to where the office ladies work. If that door is locked, which it will be, then we use a lock opener. If not, we smash a window. Now, to get inside the school, which will be hard, but we will need some kind of password to get inside. Just like the teachers while they're in the car. We'll be dressed in black, do this at night, we sprint to the office, we unlock the damn thing, we find out where the cash is, we take it, we run for our lives. So, are you guys in?"