Chapter 1

" Please come to the party with me, it'll be fun" Mackenzie whined.

I'm not the type to go out partying and getting drunk. I'm more of a keep to yourself, kind of girl. The kind that stays home and studies at night, instead of going out with their friends. I did not want to go to this party. The way people grind on each other and get wasted out of their minds, disgust me. I've been to one party in my whole life, it ended very badly.  Some girl was dancing on the balcony and "fell off", more like someone pushed her. But, nobody confessed to it. Ever since then I've been paranoid to go to parties. I was brought out of my thoughts by Mackenzie snapping her fingers in my face. 

" Ash? Hello?"

" Hmmmmm, what?" I replied.

" So, are you coming to the party or not?" She asked.

I signed. "Mackenzie, you know how I feel about going out and partying"

"Please, just for tonight. If you don't like it i'll take you home." She suggested.

"Fine" I huffed. "Let me go get ready"

I walked to my closet and got out my tight black dress with sparkles at the top. I put it on and applied a little makeup, grabbed my purse and walked out of my room"

" Are you ready to go?" Mackenzie asked.

"I guess."

Copyright © 2014 by Niallhoranfan21

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof

may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever

without the express written permission of the publisher

except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.