Chapter 7.5: Revenge

Continuation......
Yoongi's POV
What?!! Something bad? What's Dahyun going to do?

"What are you really planning on Dahyun?" I asked.

"Well, it's very simple. I want you to avoid Sana. If you dare talk or just be with her, so help me, I will make her life miserable! Don't you dare talk to her! You know I am capable of doing things especially if I want something." She said, grinning mischieviously.

"How? She's my friend. And what about the others?" I asked again. She looked annoyed now.

"Then you can't be friends with her, duh! And ignore them. You have other friends, right? And they're just Sana's friends." She stated.

Why does she have to do this! I can't do that to her. She'll be devastated! But she's going to be miserable if I don't. What do I do?

Fast forward.......
I walked in the classroom. I can't go near Sana. So I sat beside Dahyun. Sana looked confused but shrugged it off.

(RECESS)
We walked to our table but Sana and her friends are there. I can't risk Dahyun seeing me with Sana. I don't want her to be miserable. So, I asked Baekhyun to tell them to ge somewhere else to eat.

"Guys, could you go somewhere else to eat?" Baekhyun said to them. They look soo confused.

"Why? I thought this was our table?" Sana asked. She looked so devastated. I feel so guilty.

"Not anymore. Sorry not sorry." I said. Sana looked who said that and she looked soo shocked and hurt at the same time.

"I'm sorry.... what?!!! Is there an explanation for this?!!" She shouted. I know she's really hurt right now. But I held a cold face.

"Don't need to explain. This is our table. Go find somewhere else to eat." I said. I hate doing this to her.

"Yoongi, I thought we were friends." She said. I know she was holding back her tears.

"You thought wrong" I said. And with that, they left.

I'm really sorry Sana. If only you knew why I'm doing this.

Fast forward.......

Sana's POV
I freaking HATE Yoongi. He just left us like we were nothing before. He changed. Well, I changed more.

I fight back if need to. No one is going to hurt me anymore. I will not let that happen again. And if you're wondering, NO, I don't like him anymore. So does my friends.

This is what I wore for school. We changed our style. It's part of my revenge. Now, our styles are more edgy and sporty.

 Now, our styles are more edgy and sporty