Chapter 10: Jealousy

Sana's POV
I hate Jisoo already. She gets all flirty with Yoongi and the guys. I mean seriously? Not 1 but 5 guys?! I can't believe she flirts like that. What do they see in her! I don't get it!

Fast forward.........
I got ready for school.

I wore something a little sporty but casual

I wore something a little sporty but casual. Something nice to wear and not uncomfortable. I walked to school. It went like usual.

But.........

Fast forward to lunch time(RECESS)
We went to our usual table. But Jisoo seems to having a hard time finding somewhere to seat. I didn't expect what happened next.....

Yoongi's POV
Lunch time went as usual, eating and chatting as always, but I saw Jisoo finding somewhere to eat. I want to help her. So, I stood up and walked over to her.

"Hi! You're name is Jisoo, right? The new girl? I can see you're having a hard time. Do you want see sit with us?" I offered her.

"OMG! Really? Thank you........?" She trailed off.

"Oh, my name is Yoongi, Min Yoongi." I said. She nodded and followed me to the guys. I introduced them to Jisoo.

She seems cool. She doesn't do anything annoying or flirty. She's normal around us, just like the girls to us......

I missed hanging out with them. I missed talking to them. I missed seeing them but, I messed up. I threw them away. I stood them up. I wished I didn't did that...

2 days later......
Jisoo and the guys are really getting closer to each other. We forgot the bad memories we had with the girls. We had amazing hangouts. We'd go to the park, cafe and the mall. She's really interesting. She's just like Sana, which pains me soo much.

We were in the classroom. But Jisoo asked me something.

"Um, Yoongi, who's that girl glaring at us? She asked.

I looked at who she's pointing at, it was Sana. She was death glaring me and Jisoo. When I looked at her, she turned her gaze somewhere else.

"Oh, that girl is Sana. She was one of our friends. Same with her friends. The guys and I were friends with them." I stated, still looking at her. I felt guilty. I regret everything.

"Why were? Are you not friends with them anymore?" She asked, again. Her questions are getting harder.

"Yeah were not. Long story, I'll tell you some other time." I said. She just nodded. Actually it's not, it was simple to explain but I feel like it's really hard. I can't explain it clearly.

Sana's POV
I feel something every time I see Jisoo and Yoongi, or should I say Suga, together. I feel stinging in my chest. Its like I want to cry my problems out but, I know I can't, cause they'll see me as weak. I feel uncomfortable seeing them like that.

    I feel.......... jealous

Author's note:
Short chapter. Just showing her jealousy towards Yoongi and Jisoo. And by the way, this is more on BANGTWICE. I don't personally ship them in real life, I just like them generally. No hate. I do love them dearly, I just don't ship them that much. Love you guys!❤❤❤❤