Chapter 31: Back

Author's POV
It has been a week since Sana was confined in the hospital. They were worried sick about Sana's condition. They pray and try to keep strong, comfort each other through this.

"Guys its been a week. I'm starting to lose hope." Taehyung said. They all looked at him.

"Don't lose hope Tae. Be strong for Sana." Tzuyu reassured/encouraged Tae. Taehyung smiled.

"Thanks Tzuyu. I'm just worried." Taehyung said.

"We all are. All we can do is pray and hope for the best." Mina replied. Just then, the nurse came and walked over to them.

"Sir visiting hours are over. You can visit again tomorrow." The nurse told Yoongi. They all nodded and left.

"When are we going to tell the others about Sana's condition? When are we gonna keep this up?" Jimin asked. They all looked at him with a sad expression.

"Until Sana is in a better condition. For now, let's not worry anybody else." Yoongi answered. Jimin nodded and they continued to walk.

Sana's POV
Darkness. That's all I can see.

This is endless. No matter where I go, all I can see is darkness.

I saw a figure far away from me. I had hope and ran to it.

I saw.........myself. It was me. I saw myself, tied to a chair. I saw Dahyun and beat me up. This was the day of the kidnap.

Just then, it all became dark again. I saw Jungkook, crying. I ran to him and kneeled beside him.

'Are you okay Kookie? Why are you crying?' No response. I held his shoulders and made him look at me.

I was shocked. Jungkook's eyes were bloody. He was laughing like maniac. He became bigger and bigger. Growing horns and a tail. Teeth sharpened. Claws appeared. Blood shot eyes can be seen.

It wasn't Jungkook. It was a devil. I grew terrified of the thing infront of me. Blood started flooding. Rising higher and higher. It was everywhere.

'Help! Somebody help me!" That's all I could say before I sank in the flood of blood. Then I saw a light. I swam towards it as fast as I can.

Yoongi's POV
Today was basically nothing. We were still sad about Sana's condition. We were at the park right now.

"How do you think is Sana right now?" Baekhyun asked.

I shrugged." I have no idea. But I know she's okay." I replied.

"Yoongi? If Sana wakes up, will you make it up to her?" Chaeyoung asked. All of them looked at me, expecting an answer.

"Of course I will! I want to be friends with all of you again." I answered.

"I miss the old days." Rose spoke up. We smiled sadly. My phone suddenly rung. I answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello? Is this Min Yoongi?"

"Yes, why?"

"I called to tell you that......"

"Tell me what?"

"Ms. Minatozaki is awake."

"Really?! Thank you for telling me." I said and hung up. They all looked at me weirdly.

"Sana is awake!" I exclaimed.

"Really?!" They all said in union.

"Yes! Kaja!(Let's go!)" I said and dragged them with me. We went to the hospital and we ran to Sana's room.

We went inside and saw Sana. We all went up to her.

"What are you guys doing here" Sana said while pointing to us. I didn't expect this reply from Sana.

"Sana we're friends again." Mina said. Sana seemed shocked.

"What? Why?!" She exclaimed.

"I can explain." I said. She looked at me.

"Dahyun threatened me. She'll hurt you if I talked to you. I was afraid of that and avoided you and your friends, thinking they'll get involve in this mess. I'm so sorry Sana." I explained and apologized.

"I accept your apology Yoongi. We can be friends." Sana said. I looked at her suprised.

"Thank you!" I hugged her. She hugged me back.

"How you feelin?" Jimin asked her.

"I'm okay. My body just hurts a little." Sana replied.

"We didn't tell anybody about this. We didn't want your family nor the school to worry about you." Chanyeol said. Sana nodded.

"That's okay. The doctor said I can be discharged in 3 days." Sana said. We all cheered in happiness.

"Yayyy! We can all be together again!" Tae cheered.

"Request again?" Rose spoke up again.

"What is it?" Sana asked.

"Another song? Let's sing together. For being together again." Rose said. We all smiled.

"No problem." I said.

"You guys are amazing! That was daebak!(awesome!)" Jimin said.

"Yeah. It was soo cool!" Momo added.

I'm glad everything is back to normal.........