Chapter 14: Regret

Momo's POV
I have never been the same since that day.....

Flashback
I have a crush on Sehun for a while now. Ever since Yoongi, or should I say Suga, ditched us, Sehun was always there for us. We got a little closer and that's when I developed feelings for him.

I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna confess to Sehun. I can't keep my feelings bottled up anymore. I'm gonna do it today, at lunch time.

Fast forward..........
I was walking to the cafeteria. I saw Sehun while I was heading there. I quickly pulled him aside.

"Ahhhh!" I quickly covered his mouth so no one can hear/see us.

"Shhhh! It's just me Sehun."

"Thank goodness! Don't scare me like that!" He said, chuckling a bit.

"Ummmm, Sehun? I have something to tell you." I said. I'm soo nervous right now. What if he'll reject me?

"What is it Mo?" Sehun asked. Awww! That nickname is soo cute.

"I...... I have feelings for you Sehun." I confessed.

"Oh ummm...... I don't have any feelings for you Momo. I'm sorry Momo. You're just a friend to me." He said.

I felt tears daring to fall. I knew it. I knew I shouldn't have done that! I'm such an idiot! I feel soo heartbroken.

"I'll just go. Please don't tell anybody about this." I said then ran away.

I ignored him, yelling my name. I dashed to the restroom. I locked the door and let my tears fall. I feel soo broken.

End of flashback
I never talked to him that much. And if I did, it will only be one or two words. I've been really cold. I ignored him. I just can't, I don't be hurt again.

I was putting some of my stuff in my locker. I closed it but I saw Sehun beside me. I was about to walk away and ignore him again but he grabbed my arm and turned me around to face him.

"Why are you ignoring me? Please don't let that incident ruin our friendship." He begged. He thought my confession was an incident?! What the hell! My feeling are no incident!

I chuckled. "You think my confession is an incident? My feelings is an incedent? Is that what you mean?" I asked.

"No no no! That's not what I meant-"

"Well it sounded like it. I didn't ruined our friendship. You did Sehun. If you had let me down gently I wouldn't be like this! You lost your chance to apologize or to explain." I freed my hand and walked away. I went to my house. I feel soo tired!

Sehun's POV
What have I done! I should have let her down gently. But instead, I rejected her harshly like a jerk! Now, Momo won't even talk to me normally like before.

She always avoid me and ignore me when I want to talk to her. She always answers with only one or two words. She changed. She became really cold. And it's all because of my stupid actions.

(Not gonnna have a conversation here cause she ignores him)

This change affects me soo much. Mainly because it's my fault. But I feel weird. I feel like I need to get her attention. I want the old Momo back. I want her old self back. I want her back.

I ruined what we had. I wish I could go back in time, but I can't. I regret hurting you. I regret rejecting you. I regret breaking your heart.

I wish I never hurt you. I wish I could take all the pain away.

Author's note:
Another couple's POV. This time its Momo and Sehun. Wait for more chapters. I'm just focusing on some characters for now. I'll try to make the story better.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤