Part : 18 Growing Love

Please do inline comments, they are love.

Writer P.O.V.

"If one day, Nandita will come back then what will happen ?" When Nandini asked this question from him , he turned to leave without answering her questions but She stopped him from going , holding his hand.
"I won't let you go Manik today like this "she spoke coming in front of him. He was avoiding the eye contact with her because the question which she had asked from him , he was having no answer of her question.
"Please look into my eyes Manik , please"she requested him , holding his face in pleading tone. Helplessly he looked toward her and she felt like crying seeing his helplessness.

"I know , you have no answer of my question" she started speaking after taking a deep breath , looking into his eyes.
"Because you are loving Nandita from your birth. She is your world , you can't leave her for me. There is no doubt that you don't love me. You love me Manik , i know but the truth is that you love Nandita more than me. Usko tum ab bhi mujhe jada pyaar karte ho"tear fell down from her eyes when she spoke those words. It is very difficult to accept that the person whom you love , that person loves another girl more than you. For you that person means your world  but for him another girl is his world. It was hurting her a lot to explain the truth to him but still she was explaining him by  stabbing the knife in her heart , herself.

"I am craving for your love but Nandita has right on your love . Believe me i have no plans to snatch her right. The biggest truth is that I am craving for your love but more than that i am craving to see your happiness . I really want to see you happy. From the day i met you , not even for a single second , i could able to live in peace. My peace is in your happiness, please at least be my friend. I want to give you all the happiness of life"she confessed everything. Whatever was going in her heart from the day she met him , she just confessed.

"Why do you love the person like me so much ?" He asked unbelievably looking into her eyes. He was shocked to see the girl whom he always insulted and blamed  for everything. How could that girl loved him so much. He was falling in love with her more seeing her love. She understood him more than he ever understood himself. His each and every words showed him that how much she loved him.

"Manik , pyaar toh bsh ho jata hai  , agar pyaar kisi reason se ho toh voh sacha pyaar nhi hota (Manik love just happens without any reason. If love will happen because of any reason than it's not true love)" she indirectly told him that how truly she loved him. She was having no reason that why she loved him but she only knew that she loved him truly. She was making him fall in love with her more and more through her words.

"I really love you"he automatically confessed listening her words and kissed her one hand closing his eyes and she smiled having happy tears in her eyes listening that three magical words because her ears were craving to hear those words. She found some kind of peace in his confession. They both got lost in each other for few minutes touching their face. The water was touching their feet and the wind was blowing , touching their skin. They were getting so much peace in each other. That moment was very precious for both of them. They wanted to love each other till infinity but the saddest thing was that they couldn't.

After sometime, she sat on the sand holding her knees.
"Come sit"she said him to sit with her looking at him. He sat beside her like the way she was sitting, holding her knees. She smiled looking at him and he was just looking at her having so much love in his eyes for her.
"You know when few years back , i had lost my mother. I used to come here and feel her around me. I never cried , i always with the smile , remembered her." She started telling him about her childhood, about her mother , about her hobbies , about her worst incident , she was telling him everything about herself and he was completely got lost in her. He was getting some kind of peace listening her voice and seeing her face. They didn't come to know that how three hours passed away. It started getting darker, the sun was about to set and he was lost in her. The wind started blowing fast and he found her shivering. Looking at her , he removed his jacket and wrapped his jacket around her. Nandini looked at him having so much love in her eyes. Her  heart felt happy, seeing his this gesture of love. For few minutes they got lost in looking into each other eyes. Manik set back and she holding the jacket , inhaled the fragrance from his jacket. She felt like he was touching her body through his jacket. She was constantly smiling happily.