Part : 9 MANU AND HIS NANDU

(phir shaam-e-tanhaai jaagi
phir yaad tum aa rahe ho
phir jaan nikalne lagi hai
phir mujhko tadpaa rahe ho
tum bin jiya jaaye kaise
kaise jiya jaaye tum bin
sadiyon se lambi hain raatein
sadiyon se lambe hue din
aa jaao lauT kar tum, ye dil keh raha hai...)

When he felt like he was going crazy thinking about Nandita after seeing the album. He started singing in a crying tone staring at the wall. Nandita and his beautiful memories started playing on the wall like a movie. When he was singing, his voice was chocking as his heart was crying inside badly. Singing was the only thing which used to give him little relief and peace. This was his only way to take out his pain. He was saying that the night of loneliness is, here again, today once again he remembers her. Once again he is dying and once again, she is tormenting him. Without her, he is neither living nor dying. He is not understanding how to live without her. Without her, the nights are long like centuries and days are long like centuries too. His heart is craving for her and he wants her back.

______________________

Nandini P.O.V.

After Manik asked me to go, I came back to my home. I didn't go office because I was not in the condition to work after listening to Manik's words. "It is not only the pain which is killing me, it is something more than the pain which is killing me.No one can never understand my condition. The pain and the guilt which I am going through"his words were echoing in my ears. I badly wanted to know his pain. "If Nandita is alive then where she is? Why Manik doesn't want to come out of his pain? How they got separated?" I was sitting at the window and trying to find out the answers to my all questions which were going in my head. I was seriously going crazy. One side these questions were eating my mind and another side his pain was breaking my heart. "I want to know these all answers, Anyhow. Maybe then it became little easy for me to help Manik" I said after getting up and wiped my tears which were continuously falling down thinking about his pain and his condition.

"You don't know Manik, how much I love you. Your words, your pain, your anger and your warnings,  now nothing can stop me from bringing happiness in your life because I love you and my love is not a joke. I will not stop until taking you out from your pain. This is a promise to myself. If my love is true then I will surely get success in this" I said each and every word confidently having determination in my eyes. I was all ready to play with the fire and I knew that playing with the fire means I will get burn also but for my love, I was all ready to bear any pain.

________________________

I was sitting at the car backseat and going to Malhotra Mansion. As I can't sit idle, it is better to do something rather than doing nothing. I was going there to get my all answers. I was going to meet Neyonika Aunty, not Manik because I knew Manik will not even talk me. In half an hour I reached there. I walked inside the house and found Neyonika Aunty, she was already waiting for me sitting at the hall as I messaged her about my arrival before leaving my house. I greeted her and she made me sit beside her then she asked a butler to bring snacks and juice for me.

"Aunty, I want to know about Nandita. If she is alive then where she is? I really want to help Manik but for this, I should know about Nandita then only I can able to do anything" I said directly what I wanted to know and she looked down sadly while playing with his hands. " Aunty, I know you are badly hurt. Believe me, I am ready to do anything to help him out" I said holding her hand and she looked at me having hope in her eyes. "But for that, I want to know everything about Manik and Nandita. When they got separated and why they got separated"I asked looking at her confusingly because I was going crazy thinking about all this.