Poker Face

My stomach's hurt! I'm barely breathing! What a day!

Me?, well her idioticity took my breath away.. Now I'm here in the hospital coz my assistant freaking out about what happened to me last hour ago, and now my big sister and grandma are here also freaking out knowing I was on the hospital... I don't know what to say coz it is still fresh on my mind! Maybe I'm going crazy now..

"What the hell, Bryan! We thought you stabbed or shot into death!really?" My big sister angrily said while rolling her eyeballs.

"Language, Beatriz" grandma warned my big sister. Still I can't stop grinning like an idiot, that's too fresh you know.

"Unico hijo, it's weird you're here in this place (hospital) coz I heard it if am I right, you're laughing so hard that cause your barely breathing, remember you still have asthma, don't push so hard that can cause you in trouble" my grandma said while listening to her but my mind can't rid the event awhile ago,.

"There's a newbie in our Company" upon saying newbie I can't stop smiling again..

FLashback:

After making out, I leave this woman if I'm not wrong her name is Merge, merce? Vicky?ahrg never mind.

I leave the room and go to lobby to check if Ms. Jade left the key or she already left coz I feel like I want to know after our last encountered when I saw her looking at me making out with other girl, which I don't care I'm just curious about her and found it very interesting.. When I was about to ask the receptionist, I saw her emotionless face, like a poker face -_-
She was reading a contract but it feels like she absently read it that got my attention that she is an idiot without knowing she will bump into the hard thing which is glass, I shouted Stop but it's too late, she already flew back to the floor, surprisingly she smiled like an idiot again,. And that face repeatedly scanned on my mind until it all registered in me.. I can't stop laughing.. I tried to stop my laugh but the more I tried to stop it, it Hurt's my stomach as fuck which I can no longer breath in normal.. I'm hyperventilating.. God I hate my weakness.. I feel my assistant comes to me and freaking out and call ambulance, which I rolled my eyes coz its overacting.. But still I prefer to go..coz its hard to breath while I can't stop looking at her smiling face behind those poker face.
I like her.