i like you

I hate that woman.. She looked at me like a dirt.. I heard she's ex fiance with Mr.Bryan.. Good to know that it is EX.
I know Mr.Bryan don't want me to hear all of his personal life, so I expected him to move me away about there convos.

It's cold outside.. I don't want to go back coz I don't want to look stupid..
Shivering... Geez I don't have coat or jacket, I am wearing my casual dress short sleeves and sandals.. I don't expect that this will happened that I'll go outside with gritted teeth.

I didn't realized Mr.Bryan is on my side looking at me questionable, so the meeting end already?

"Are you cold?"he worried

"Yeah, I forgot to bring any coa-" I stopped
"Take mine" he offered me his coat, and I'm so like a beetroot ,I looked at him again when he said
" I'll drive you home" fuck.

I have no choice coz its already 10:30pm, there's no way I can ride a bus and wait for jeepney at this time.

Its my second time to hopped here inside of his luxurious car.. His smelled floats around inside, its so good and delicate, like a light cigar combined with pine and fresh cool air, I love the smell.

"You do?really" he suddenly asked
"Oh do I said it out loud?" I asked without answering his question
He smiled to me.which coz me to blushed.. Thanks God he can't see my blushed cheeks.

Its awkward.. I can't think any topic

"So can you give me now your address or the way? He snapped me,

"Ah, oh sorry, here I live to my aunts rented house, its located nearby XXX building". I gve him instruction

We're close to my house when I saw my relatives outside the building, smoking cigarettes,

"You can dropped me here Sir"

"Why? I thought you house on that building, u want me to drop you too far from your house?why?and call me Bryan only when weren't on the office okay?Jade?

"Uhm sorry Si-..bryan, thanks for this offered" I was about to go outside his car, but I don't know where the handle to open it. God this is a most embarrassing moment again

I saw him smirked. He knows.. My ghad he knows I'm ignorant XD

"Problem Jade?" He asked but holding his laughing

" you know I'm not a rich person, sorry if I don't know how to open your car." I truly said, I really don't know how to open it.
And that cause him to laughed so hard, OMG.. He's so handsome! I can't stop looking at him while his eyes were closed from hard laughed, I admired him so much,, I'm in love with him, I want to touch him but its all impossible..
I saw him hurriedly took something inside of cupboard, I didn't realized he's on asthma attack.. He inhaled sharply to his nebulizer, I rubbed my hand to his back, and not so long he's normally okay.

"What the hell, you scared me?!"  I said without thinking that I forgot he's my boss.

"You scared for my life, cutie?" He said.. Is he flirting now? No way that's impossible. I composed myself.and I don't know what to say.

"I like you" he said while looking at me as if he wants to know my answer already. DAAMmN! My heart's pounding so hard and my blood rising to my cheeks. Say it'!

"Uhm.. Uh I like you too."