accompany

I don't expect myself to say it to her. I mean I like her, coz it feels good to have her around hope she don't misunderstood what my likes for her but the moment I saw her blushing, and saying she like me too, Damn ! She thought in different ways, my likes for her is just a friendly way, I like her to be my friend not more than friends.. Its my fault, i think I confused her, . I didnt say anything after that, coz I don't want to hurt her especially tonight that she's getting comfortable with me, I'm sorry Jade.

We both silent after the event, guilts consumed me, she said thanks goodbye and goodnight and I opened the door for her, which coz her to blushed again , I don't mind it..

I texted Harold after. He's on the flight righy now, we're in diff timezones. I'll meet him tomorrow, as a promise, and next two days Fred and James soon will come, We decided to celebrate our reunion here in boracay.. Coz Harold love beaches with bikinis around..

"I'll gt you tomorrow, okay bye" I ended a call and focused on the road, I think I need more sleep tonight...

Still looking on my ceiling, its already 2am but I'm still awaked, I can't sleep.. Maybe I stressed out myself this whole week.. I jumped out on my bed and walked through the kitchen, I need alcohol, sometimes drinking alcohol make me sleep easily..

I consumed three bottles of beer, now my eyes getting heavy, finally I can sleep now.

Going back to my bed, and darkness swallowed my entire room.. One last words on my mind before I fall asleep. I'm so lonely.

.
.
.

Jade PoV

I'm on my room when there's a knock on my door, it surprised me that neither one of them knocked on my door, I opened my door when I saw my Aunt crossed arm, and her one foot tapped continuously on the floor, she looked disgusted on me. Why?did I do something wrong?

"Yes, Aunt?Is something wrong?" I asked

"God Damn it!Jade! You embarrassed us! People down there saw you, bitch!! They saw you making out with your victim inside the car, Great Job you found a rich old man uh' did he gave you a weekly allowance uh? I know it, you are a prosti, so where is it? And don't forget don't bring any other guys that you whore I'm here!! Bitch!" She spitted out,

"From where did you get that info, Aunt?! You're wrong, I'm not a prosti for God sake! Stop accusing me like I am a dirt in here, I have a decent work. I'm not a whore, and that car that they saw whoever making a stupid story, it's my Boss's Car, he offered me a ride, coz we have a dinner meeting, we aren't making out, I swear to God! I have a decent Job, I worked hard, Aunt!" I said while holding my tears to escape from my eyes.

"Stop, using GOD!", all she said and turned her back to me and leave but before she could leave, I said it,

"He isn't old though". And I closed my door.

I sat on the floor, and fixing all papers that I need tomorrow.. Drinking water, feeling the water down on my throat when I choked out, as I remember the moment we both confessed our feelings, I mean he like me too! Its too early to confess, but it feels like both of you destined to each other, I know I'm a big stupid about feelings, I craved for it. I want someone to like me back. I want someone shows me how love feels, how to touch each other, how to hold the gaze of their eyes with sparks, love and lust. How will he/she completed you.

After Bryan said that he likes me, I can't stop myself, he gave me hope. My Craving for what I want to my life are exists again.. I will promise that he will never regret the things that he likes me. If he show same way to me, I will never doubt him. Hope he will.