book

Ms. Cheril personal asst of our boss, she asked me about some arrangement and schedule of next meeting about some other corporations; meeting with Mr. Teng from Ciao Teng Corp, dinner with Mr.and Mrs. Fandord for Pro&con's , and other Projects.. God! Our boss is a hardworking man.. He's a busy man, no doubt he's a young billionaire at this era.lol he got a look like a Greek goddess.. A body like Adonis, a height that you dreamed of if u got a man and you always want to jump and jump to his height..

"Mr.Bryan wants this meeting with Mr. Teng to move on the other day, and other projects as well.. Mr/Mrs Fandord are the very most important make sure to confirm it to them, I'll give a place and time to you after our boss approval, okay Ms.Jade?"

"Got it Ms.Cheril, no problem" .I answered

"Ohh, by the way I am Mrs. Cheril, yes I am married". She said with a smile

"Ohh I didn't know you're already married, thanks Mrs Cheril, glad to know you little by little". I said while both of us laughing with no reason -_-

"Okay, you can take your off tomorrow, even its your first week here, I'm feel like you need to rest Ms.Jade"

"Really? Oh thank you Mrs Cheril"

"Such a good treat for you being a hardworking employee, who knows maybe you'll be assign as a P.A after my long leave vacation" she said while my face in shocked knowing that I don't want to get promoted as P.A, yeah I know what ye think, but promise to you I'm not the only one here contented working as this and get promoted which you don't like.

We're about to collect our things which me and Mrs cheril only left inside the building when the electricity off, causing us to scream out loud, damn I thought I was the only one scared of this completely darkness, I love darkness but not this kind of darkness as in all black no lights even at the city that completely see over here completely dark, what's wrong? I mean what happened?

I took my phone and use the flashlight so that we can continue to collect our things and go downstairs coz we can't use elevator as far as you know it's blackout, and guess what' we both are still on 7th floor, damn we both too scared, last time I heard my co workers storytelling about creepy creatures here at this building every night, they say that this building was their place when the night's come especially in full night, damn goosebumps, chilly air crawling on my skin, I know they're making fun of us as a newbies, but damn it I'm too scared about creatures, maybe because I am a weird girl reading a books of some creatures, yeah my obsession of reading made me become a loner, had my own world of fantasies, after my Mama's death I consumed myself of reading a books, history, science, novel, animals& any creatures... Ohh no , now I remember I'm still on a half of pages of novel about "blood stain in white satin" .. I found it on my Mama's room after my mama's funeral I locked myself on her room, I cried so much that cause me to sleep on the floor, when I opened my eyes my face on the side and my eyes directed to the bed under on it, there's a book, I took it and opened, I read it but my mind didn't function well to understand so I shut it closed again i layed back to the floor facing the ceiling, remembering Mama's face, her beautiful smiling face, that I got from her but now she's gone I always wore my poker face, well the truth is, my father don't want to see me, he remind it that I really looked like my mAma when I smiled especially to him, I don't know why they broke up after she labored me.. But my father still on my mama's side with no relationship, like "just be a father"only and so on until my mama's death..
And one day my father got married to my Mama's ex best friend, I don't like her, I know at my age before that there something wrong with that woman, she don't like me as well. Its like both of us had a bad history like a immortal enemy forever enemy. What's wrong with my father marrying that witch?? She's a ex bestie of my Mama, I know there's no rules for that but it's common sense as a respect to your beloved or maybe there's no word beloved to them..
Mama, I wished you still here guiding me..

"Hey!hey! You hear me?!" Snapped by Mrs cheril. Oh I was lost..what?

"What?sorry I was zoned out" I said

"I said, Mr.Byran called me right now and he said he will be here any minutes, he can drive us" she explained that caught me, oh I'm nervous I can't move on about the incident of my first encountered of him, oh fuck me I'm nervous, he will think of me like a clumsy cat, well he indeed think of me like that..did he know that I am with Mrs.cheril?