delicacies

I woke up early, and I feel like I need to wear a nice dress, floral dress an inch above my knees and sandals, I blow dried my long wavy brown hair and use some light pressed powder and tinted my lips with princess pink and sprayed my baby cologne with vanilla essence. I'm look beautiful.. I think I'm glowing because I'm inspired, I guess. I brought my white coat in case.

I locked my room and my Aunties look at me questionably. I don't need to ruin my day.

I take a cab, I know, its triple fare but I need to go to some resto and order some delicious delicacies, its a homemade restore which you can have a Filipino delicacies like Adobo, sinigang, sisig, bicol express, lechon, barbeque, and more. I ordered Adobo and Sinigang, I want Bryan to taste the best foods here in the Philippines.. I'm so in love with Filipino foods, I remember Mama always love to cooked Adobo, bikol express and sinigang, all of the are rice consuming, yes it'll paired to rice or bread, its up to you.. But Adobo is the best...

"Thank you, Dear, hope you will like our foods, Bring your friends if ever you have time to eat together here" said the old lady and smiled, I love how they overwhelmed their customers, good hospitality.

"Thank You, I already tasted your foods, I love it, so delicious . uhm I need to go, bye". I said and wave goodbye to the old lady.

Im too early.. But its okay better than late.. I place the foods to clean containers.. There's a microwave on our canteen, so I can serve it hot to Mr.Byan..

I opened his office, well I'm too early of course he's still not around.. I placed all my things on my table, and separate the remained paper that Boss sign needed, I placed them to his table with a note "approval =)".

I bring hot coffee to his table and exactly 9 am, my duty's started.. After 2 calls from reservation meeting , I looked at his office, but still no boss around, déjà vu.

I collected my things and took the containers, I need to microwave them,  worriedly smile to myself.

I placed the other container to his side table with new cooked rice, maybe he needed it, I chuckled, I know guys eat like no tomorrow, but not sure if he will like this..

Its already 1 pm, he's not around, maybe there's an emergency, but he need to call me sometimes. I drink his coffee that now is cold, and cleaned it. The foods still warm.

I waited long hours for another calls, etc.. I got bored so maybe I need to call him, I dialed his number and it took 15 seconds before he answered.

" hello?" .unfamiliar voice of man answered, I checked the number to make sure its his, and yeah it is.

"Uhm, hello, this is Ms.Jade, Mr.Bryan P.A , may I have him please, if he's available." I said, maybe he's a friend, coz I heard laughing and shouting on the background.

"Is it about business?or pleasure?" He asked, I was shocked, what the hell.

I was about to answer him, when I heard Bryan called him, and took seconds, I heard him on the line

"Yes, Ms.Jade?is there a problem on the office?" He said

"Uhm, non Sir, just worried because you aren't around, hope you give me notice sometimes." I said

"Ohh, yeah I forgot about it. Well I'm with my friends, I can't work today, sorry. Just call me if something important needed, okay, Jade?"

And he ended the line.

I grab the containers and put them on my bag, maybe I'll eat them later for dinner.

Its 6pm, I have lots of calls for shipping, meeting, reservation, and personal invitation for Bryan., I checked the name who's behind those personal invitation, its from Mrs.Fandord, yeah I figured out she's the mother of Ms.Laila, ex fiance of Mr.Bryan.. Jealousy start when they see each other again, I know I don't have the rights..but I have a crush on him, so its natural to get jealous sometime.

I dialed Bryan's number again.

"jade....."