Chapter 3 DAYS

Its the last month of school. and bad news my family has to move out because our house was sold, and we have to move out by the end of the month. just great... after that, school just goes by quick, and i don't even care anymore about school, i just cant wait till it ends, i just wanna leave this shitty place. i have break downs from time to time. but they are less dramatic now and i also go out more often to be sociable which is good for me because it can keep me healthy. although i don't eat a lot, i just don't feel like eating anymore but it'll past.

the last week of school, i had to turn in a short story for language class i titled it "the sick children"it was actually a pretty good short story it was mostly about my depression but i had some stuff in there that i made up because the least i need is a teacher getting worried about me so i just told him its fiction. i just say depression is like an epidemic spreading like a bad rumor on a school campus,and i was one that got infected. that last week was hard because i tried to turn everything in that needed to. but after it ended i got back to my boring summer life... i mostly just stayed with my dad all day.

days went by, but i did stop cutting and that's a good thing because it lets me know that i CAN control it,the urge to cut, the thirst for pain, i liked it... which was the most scariest part of my depression. each day i got up at 10:00 AM, got dressed then me and my dad would go out to break fest or something.then we would go home and i would watch Netflix and he would go to work. then mom would come home and then my brother would come home from work or school. at the end of June i went to Oregon with my aunt and cousin to drop my cousin off with the family down there. the drive was nearly eight hours, but when we hit the mountains the first couple hours in the trip were cool it was foggy but fresh, i had my head phones in the hole time listing to music, it was like i was in a movie.. a good one too.

when we got there it was way to hot to do anything i didn't even want to stand up. we only stayed in Oregon for the weekend, the trip back was nice and felt way longer which sucked! June was just another boring month, everyday was the same and day after day,useless, i wish i could more active but I'm just not. recovery isn't easy, and I'm barely starting to recover, this is gonna be hard...