Lara Croft VS Nathan Drake

Welcome to the Video Game Vs Battles a series focused on video game characters and analyzing their combat skills and abilities to find out who would win a battle

Today's matchup will be Lara Croft the Tomb Raider VS Nathan Drake the Uncharted I will be analyzing both combatants based on their video game appearances for Lara Croft I will using her based on her appearance in her current Tomb Raider series an...

Today's matchup will be Lara Croft the Tomb Raider VS Nathan Drake the Uncharted I will be analyzing both combatants based on their video game appearances for Lara Croft I will using her based on her appearance in her current Tomb Raider series and no other appearance just the current series for Nathan Drake it will be the Uncharted series for those who don't know who they are I hope some of you guys did some research on these guys anyways I will not be using anything from a comic book, movie, or tv show or any other non video game appearance. With all that out the way let's begin.

Lara Croft VS Nathan Drake

Born to Lord Richard and Lady Amelia Croft, Lara Croft is the only child in the family. During her entire childhood she spends some time with her mother learning how to play the piano, however Amelia died sometime later do to a plane crash leaving Lara with her with her father who later dated a woman named Ana after his wife's death. Richard was later inspired to find immortality which respectfully drew Lara's attention. However when Lara was 11 she found out that her father was killed by a gunshot. Being in orphan Lara was cared by Conrad Roth. Years later Lara and her crew are heading to a Voyage storm on a boat, however once they got there they were hit by the storm, Lara fell to the ocean below, however she manages to swim to shore but their ship was shipwrecked in the process. When Lara sees the rest of her crew she attempted to call them but was knocked out by a unknown man in the process. Lara wakes up and finds herself hanging next to a dead body, she manages to escape but was impaled by a rusted metal bar, she manages to pull it out but it hurts. The man who captured Lara attempts to capture her again but was killed in the process. Lara see numerous shipwrecks (that's the beginning of Tomb Raider). Eventually in the end of the game Lara manages find her friends but Roth and Alex were killed in the process. Lara and her remaining friends manages to return home. Lara returns home as a whole new lady.

"A famous explorer once said that 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."

After his mother's death and being abounded in the orphanage by his father Nathan Drake had a rough time in his childhood being bullied and picked on. However one day Nathan escaped the orphanage with his big brother Sam. Nathan and Sam eventually broke in to a old lady's house who actually knew their mother, she called the cops. After figuring out that's Cassandra Morgan's (quick heads up that's Nathan's mother) children she gave them her mother's unfinished work to Nate and Sam, the old woman tried to call of the cops, however she collapsed on the ground dying of a heart attack in the process. Not wanting to to be caught trespassing and standing over a dead woman when the police arrived Nathan and Sam escaped and began a life on the run. Eventually Nathan met a man named Victor Sullivan, a former Navy officer turned expert con artist. Sully taught him in the ways of combat. Just like that Nathan seems born for the treasure hinting experience.