Link VS Cloud

Welcome to Video Game Vs Battles where video game characters come in the ring and I analyze their combat skills and abilities to find out who would win in a battle.

Today's matchup will be Link the champion of Hyrule VS Cloud Strife the guardian of the Lifestreams. I will analyze both combatants based on their video game appearances I will not be using anything from a comic book, movie, tv show or any other non video game appearance. With all that out the way let's begin.

Link VS Cloud

For those of you who don't know or don't remember Link this is not the first time he has appeared he actually appeared in season one where he fought against Sora from the Kingdom Hearts series and lost. As a young child Link starts his journey as a child or young adolescent Hylian kingdom. he is usually portrayed as having been orphaned at an early age. Link's mother was killed in an attempt to escape to the Kokiri Forest with Link as a baby in her hands running away from the fierce war in Hyrule. Eventually she had Link be taken care of by the Great Deku Tree but she died in the process in an unknown way. Years later Link lives with his uncle and grandmother but eventually he left home to fulfill his destiny as the savior of Hyrule or another land. Later on it's been stated that Link is the last descendant of the Knights of Hyrule, and as such is destined to rescue Princess Zelda. In many ways Link earns the Triforce mark on the back of his left hand, either to signify possession of the Triforce of Courage or, in some cases, to simply signify his exemplary courage. Because Link bears the Spirit of the Hero, all of Link's incarnations each possess an unbreakable spirit. One feature in Link's personality that is greatly emphasized is his courage. He is often depicted as a humble yet brave and courageous boy who steps up to the task of saving the kingdom of Hyrule (and many others), a task to which he seems destined. As such, he is often associated with the Triforce of Courage and the goddess Faror. Early on he is chosen to weld the Master Sword.

No quote

Cloud Strife, guardian of the Lifestream, is no ordinary swordsman. At a young age, Cloud strove to join the illustrious Shinra organization. Instead, he was forcefully exposed to Mako poisoning, a raw energy drained from the planet itself. He gained the memories of his deceased friend, Zack, and went on to be the guardian of the Lifestream from planetary threats such as the evil Sephiroth.

"I know. I'm not alone... Not anymore."

Combat skills/weaponry

Link is an excellent swordsman being able to take on anything way out of his league. Link wields the Master Sword also called the Goddess Sword it was made by the Goddess Hylia with this sword Link can slay demons and use it deflect light energy magic, it is completely indestructible, it also has Medallions, which can launch fire, freeze his enemies, and cause an earthquake. His best defense is the Hylian Shield. But that's not all Link has in his arsenal. His boomerang attacks his foes five times before returning to Link's hand, he is also a skilled archer the Hero Bow fires trick arrows just enough to make Hawkeye proud he can fire them with fire, ice, sliver and light, his bombs take five seconds to explode and sometimes they can be water bombs those bombs take at least 7 seconds to go off in the Super Smash Bros series, so annoying thank God that in Ultimate the bombs are remotely detonated but moving on, Link also has some boots to help him out he's go iron which I'm assuming that it lets him go slow, doses it? Let me know if what the iron boots can do because I have no idea, anyways hover let's him hover in the air and the pegasus makes him go fast, he also has a Hookshot/Clawshot which let's him grab things. Link has three boots. The Iron Boots weigh 130 pounds, the Hover Boots float in midair, and the Pegasus Boots with attached Roc's Feather increases Link's speed and agility to superhuman levels. Link has fought the forces of evil for ten generations and will continue to keep fighting.