Wario VS Knuckles

Welcome to Video Game Vs Battles where video game characters come in the ring and I analyze their combat skills and abilities to find out who would win a battle.

Today's matchup will be Wario the fastest arch rival VS Knuckles Guardian of the all powerful Master Emerald. I will analyze both combatants based on their video game appearances. I will include information from the WarioWare series. I will disallow both combatants to go into forms like Wario Man or Hyper Knuckles Ir any other super form but everywhere else is fair game. I will not be using anything from a comic book, movie, tv show or any other non video game appearance. With all that out the way let's begin.

Wario VS Knuckles

Feeling that he was "bullied" by childhood Mario, and needing a place to call home, Wario attempted to steal Mario's home from him while using a spell to appear the rightful owner. Mario eventually drives Wario off and he and his partner Waluigi caused trouble for the Mario Brothers since. But Wario sometimes does the right thing, for the wrong reasons.

"Wario time"

For those who don't know Knuckles appeared in season two and fought Donkey Kong. I'll use the same information I had before. Centuries ago a race full of echidnas lived on an island with the all powerful Master Emerald. But one day the tribe of echidnas decided to take the Master Emerald. Unfortunately a creature named Chaos comes out of nowhere killing them in the process. However a young echidna girl survived and sealed Chaos into the Master Emerald. As a result the echidna home was floating in the sky calling in Angel Island. Centuries later one echidna is the last descendent of the echidna kind his name is Knuckles. The only echidna left Knuckles spends his entire life to guarding the Master Emerald everything on the Angel Island is at peace until today. One day Knuckles was guarding the Master Emerald and guess who was to first to arrive on the floating island? Yep you guessed it Dr. Eggman. Eggman arrives on the floating island after his Death Egg crashed landed on the island. Making a plan Eggman convinced Knuckles that a blue hedgehog named Sonic along with a fox with two tails named Tails have planned to steal the Master Emerald. Desperate to protect the gem Knuckles whet to stop them, however Eggman stole the gem for himself, without it's power Angel Island began falling out of the sky. Eventually Sonic and Tails managed to beat the sense into Knuckles and teamed up to stop Eggman, restore the Master Emerald and saved Angel Island. Sense than Knuckles became Sonic's ally.

"I'm Knuckles the Echidna but you can me Knuckles."

Combat skills/weaponry

Wario can do crazy attacks like Shoulder Charge A powerful arm ram that can break block, Ground Pound A powerful butt slam, Wild Swing Ding A move where he grabs them by the legs, swings them around, and chucks them, Piledriver Wario performs a piledriver, Power Throw A charged up throw that sends enemies flying and Chomp Wario bites on his enemy before chucking them away and Allows him to inhale enemies and eat inanimate objects. Wario also has an arsenal to back him up. Wario Bike Wario summons a bike from hammerspace and can ram into his enemy, can do a wheelie, and can even eat and use it as a projectile. Wario Waft His internal gasses can build up to a degree where his farts can be weaponized; creating an explosion that can propel Wario upwards, At full power the 'Wario Waft' is Waro's most powerful attack, and Corkscrew Wario spins into the air. He also has Power Up Pots like Bull Pot: Gives Wario a strength boost and lets him cling to ceilings, Dragon Pot: Lets him shoot fire, and Jet Pot: Lets Wario move quicker and fly for short periods of time. All of this comes from Wario's games.