Link VS Pit

Today Nintendo's warriors are now stepping in the ring. There can only be one young welder of weapons. Which one of these teenagers will survive a fight to the death?

These two young warriors have been chosen to wield a magical weapon to save the day and today their gonna fight to see who's the best warrior.

Link, the legendary hero from Hyrule

And Pit the angel warrior of Greek Mythology

I'm Phoenix Mason and it's my job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

Link

In the kingdom of Hyrule, everything fell into despair when the evil Ganondorf was trying to take over. However, there was a chosen one. His name was Link.

Background
Age: 17
Height: 5'6"/170cm
Bears the Spirit of the Hero
Left-Handed
Hero of the Wild
Multincarnate
Humble & Courageous
Skilled in Boxing, Sumo Wrestling
Has so many different timelines
Looks very similar to Peter Pan

Link is the multi-incarnated hero of the Hyrule Kingdom. Humble and brave, he has defeated the forces of evil for ten generations. Each incarnation of Link bears the Spirit of the Hero, bestowing the unbreakable will and combat prowess of each previous owner. His iconic weapon is the Master Sword.

Master Sword
Also known as the Goddess Sword
Crafted by the Goddess Hylia
Repels evil
Indestructible
Sword Beam/Skyward Strike
Deflects light energy magic
                     Bombos - Launches fire
                     Ether - Freezes foes
                     Quake - Makes earthquakes

indestructible weapon passed down from every Link, this blade repels evil with light-based magic, it shoots out beans of light and can summon a Skyward Strike. However the Master Sword is far from Link's only weapon.

Arsenal
Hylian Shield
Boomerang
Bombs
Remotely detonated
Bow & Arrows
Rods
Fire Rod, the Sand Rod, the Ice Rod, the Lightning Rod, Sand Rod, Dominion Rod, and the Tornado Rod.
Gnat Hat
Megaton Hammer
Potions
Phantom Hourglass
Triforce of Courage
Deku Nuts
Lens of Truth
Fire Gloves
Whip
Sheikah Slate
Ball and Chain
Grappling Hook
Recorder
Masks
Goron Link, Deku Link, and Fierce Diety Link.

He carries around a boomerang and tons of bombs which used to take forever to detonate but now it can be remotely detonated, along with a hookshot which helps him zip line his way around and brings things to him. Link is an excellent archer, and uses the Hero's Bow in conjunction with several arrow types. However, much of Link's arsenal is more suited to exploration than combat. The Red Ring reduces injury by 75%. Link also carries 3 boots. The Iron Boots weigh 130 pounds, the Hover Boots float in midair, and the Pegasus Boots with attached Roc's Feather increases Link's speed and agility to superhuman levels. But his best defense is the Hylian Shield. Originally forged from the Thunder Dragon Lanayru, the Hylian Shield is completely indestructible. How ever Link also carries some magic by his side.

Magic
Shield
Jump
Life
Fairy
Reflect
Spell
Fire
Thunder
Din's Fire
Farore's Wind
Nayru's Love

Shield allows Link to take half the normal amount of damage, it costs 16 magic points for Link to cast, Jump allows Link to jump higher than normal and costs 8 magic points for Link to cast, Life allows Link to restore three bars of his health (32 health points total which counts as 25% to his total health) and costs 50 magic points for Link to cast, Fairy transforms Link into a legitimate fairy which allows him to fly into places he normally can't get access too. however, renders him unable to attack nor defend himself while in this form, this cost 40 magic points for Link to cast, Fire this spell allows Link to shoot two fireballs at a given moment from the tip of his sword regardless of health and costs 16 magic points to cast, Reflect allows Link to reflect magical projectile attacks with his shield as he can even deal damage to certain wizards by simply reflecting their own magical attacks right back at them. Furthermore, it allows Link's shield the capability to block fireballs, throwing axes, and throwing clubs. This spell costs 16 points for Link to cast, Spell A spell simply called spell (yes, this is fact), it allows Link to open the vault that contains the Magical Key. At the right edge of the Hidden Town of Kasuto, if Link casts the spell the vault rises from the ground. This spell is also capable of turning many enemies into Bots. Despite this, more powerful enemies such as the Eagle Knights are immune to its effects. This spell costs 16 points for Link to cast, Thunder this spell allows Link to instant-kill many enemies around him, it is also useful for making certain foes like the Thunderbird to be valuable to physical attacks and costs 64 magic points for Link to cast, Din's Fire A powerful magical spell, Link must perform a special pose before unleashing a powerful wave of fire that engulfs surrounding enemies in flames, Farore's Wind when Link performs a special pose, he will be able to set a point that he could use for fast travel. If he does it again, he could travel to said point or create a new one, and Nayru's Love when Link performs a special pose, a magical crystalline barrier will surround Link. For a brief period of time, Link will be completely invincible. However, he can still be knocked back by a heavy blow and is unable to use magical items while in use.