Palutena shines the light on Video Game Vs Battles

Let us go back to the distant past to an age when the Gods and Man lived together in harmony. There was once a kingdom called "Angel Land." This kingdom was ruled by two beautiful goddesses, Palutena who administered light and Medusa who ruled darkness. Palutena lived in the Palace in the Sky and administered light so that man could live in happiness. And bathed in this light man grew food and lived in peace. However, Medusa the goddess of darkness was different. Medusa hated mankind. She took great pleasure in drying up the crops that man took great pains to grow and in turning people into stone statues. Angered by these actions Palutena turned Medusa into a one eyed monster and banished her to the Underworld. As revenge Medusa attacked Skyworld and locked Palutena up in her own temple. But Palutena used her last ditch of her power to a young angel named Pit. Pit eventually made it to Skyworld, saved Palutena, defeated Medusa. Since then Palutena made Pit the Captain of her royal guard.

Now Palutena may be all about light but she is a warrior herself. Warp is a useful teleportation power. Warp allows her to teleport. Reflect Barrier creates a wall that sends projectiles back the way they came from. Land Mine plants an invisible bomb that explodes when stepped on. Super Speed gives her a speed boost, also dealing damage to foes she rams into. Rocket Jump creates an explosion at Palutena's feet, launching her upward. Autoreticle locks onto a nearby opponent, making her attacks hit. Palutena has powers that can induce effects. Poison Attack, Paralyze Attack, Confuse Attack, Petrify Attack, and Freeze Attack do...pretty much what they say. Weaken Attack can even halve the opponent's health if she gets lucky. She has defensive powers, like Super Armor and Brief Invincibility. Black Hole is a power Palutena can use to pull enemies and ensnare them. Mega Laser fires a laser with a high offense and range. When combined, they form an even deadlier attack. It's called a Black Hole Laser.

Anyways guys that's all for now thank you all so much for reading and come back next time and we'll get into the full episode of Rosalina VS Palutena.