Chapter Twelve

What's wrong with me...? I feel so weak and all I can see is darkness.
"Y/N!" I hear Yoongi shouting out for me. I try to reply but nothing comes out of my mouth.

"We need to get out of here!" Jimin whines.
"We can't! Namjoon is still in there and Jungkook is!" Jin scolds his younger. He looks down at Jimin, discreetly.

"Listen, Jihoon, Vernon, Joshua and Daniel, take Y/N back home. Now," Yoongi orders, passing my unconscious body to Jihoon. He bends down and kisses my forehead softly.

"Fine..." Jihoon rolls his eyes and takes me from Yoongi's arms, trying to ignore the fact the only thing to cover my exposed skin was nothing more than a white sheet, wrapped around me.

The others in his pack nod and start running back to the house.

"Everyone, inside, now," Yoongi orders.

"Geez hyung, you're being to bossy," Taehyung laughs while shaking his head before he ran with everyone else inside.

"This is a big deal, we're here with Queen Everlandy for crying out loud. She has more power than us all! We have to take the chance now while she hasn't felt our presence!" Yoongi barked back, speedily running in front of everyone inside the castle doors.

Nothing else but six other corridors in front of them.

"Tae, where shall do we go exactly?" Jimin asked, his eyebrows furrowing with hesitance.

Tae paused, biting his bottom lip in thought, "I thought i knew he whole castle grounds but perhaps ive forgotten where the Queen is supposed to be..."

A groan left everyones lips, "Are you kidding?"

"Sorry, i know i know," he pouted, "We already have Y/N so right now we can sort of relax—"

"You imbecile! How could you say something so barbaric?! Namjoon is still here, do you not care about him!?" Jin shouted, red cheeks and eyebrows furrowed. He was outraged, how could he ever just leave his lover.

"Sorry hyung, i didnt mean to..." Tae averted his gaze to the ground.

"Guys... i think we have some company..." Hyuna sudden spoke out, looking at everyone else. The group sudden turned to find Queen Everlandy, there, standing with a her purple robe and gold embroidery. Whats more, six knights beside her and Namjoon.

"There will be no need to pass any further. It seems we have already caught up with you."

|

"Damn you! Stripping her down and treating her like some slut!" The male spat, trying to land as many punches as he could on his chest.

"Dont even worry, im sure its what she wanted. Acting so submissive like that-" E'Dawn tried to fight back, "— i can agree her blood is so sweet-"

"You have no place to speak about her," Jungkook grabbed his jaw tightly before holding his forehead, moving them in the opposite directions to each other. A loud bloodcurdling yell left E'Dawn's lips as his face was soon torn into two seperate pieces.

Jungkook panted loudly, dropping the two seperate pieces of flesh in the carpet, blood soaking through. His eyes soon faded from a dark red into his normal brown eyes before he dropped to his knees and panted even more.

"Where a-are they-" he slowly tried to stand up straight before letting all of his weight fall on one of his legs, "Fuck- i havent had a fight like that in a while huh..." he laughed to himself before slowly stumbling out of the room.

"I should be able to smell their scent, although theres a much bigger presence around here too. Thats... new. But along with that, it also smells like Namjoon hyung!" he exclaimed running towards everyone, turning three different corners on the way. "Hyung!"

Though, he froze in shock, watching his hyung and Hyuna be impaled with the Queen's spears of darkness which were summoned from below them all. The youngest watched as their eyes started to fade to a lighter grey.

"No! No, no, no! Hyungs! You cant give up like this!" he shouted, running up to them, tugging at their bodies to try and get them to respond, at least a small hint of movement. Jungkook ignored the fact the Queen was there, only her and Namjoon standing with the Queen's knights laid down on the floor, lifeless.

"Enough from you. Youre causing quite the ruckus," the higher classed woman coldly commented, holding one of her hands out to summon another spear of darkness to pierce through Jungkook's body. Though, the male moved out of the way quickly and held the spear from he ground with his two bare hands in an attempt to stop it from moving any further.

The queen looked at him in shock before arrogantly scoffing, "Namjoon, kill him for me."

"You dirty bastard!" Jungkook cursed as Namjoon slowly started moving towards him with lifeless eyes, nothing, no colour at all, "Hyung! Look! Its me!" he shouted, "Snap out of it!"

"That wont work. He cant hear you, hes completely under my control."

"Bullshit! Namjoon! Its me!" he clutched his older's shoulders tightly, "please please!"

"You. Jeon Jungkook," Namjoon suddenly said coldly before looking him in the eye.

"Yes? Hyungie!" Jungkook yelled once more.

"You see, even if they are speaking, theyre saying their true feelings about a person. Why dont we have a look at what he says, hm?" The Queen slurred with no remorse.

"You... you're so... no wait- Look out!"